PDA

View Full Version : tear drop tungsten beads

Sol
April 23rd, 2008, 09:08 AM
Can anyone please give me an idea on the proper way to tie a nymph with a
tear-drop tungsten bead (pierced at the end and slotted throughout its
length)?

henk
April 27th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Sol schreef:
> Can anyone please give me an idea on the proper way to tie a nymph with
> a tear-drop tungsten bead (pierced at the end and slotted throughout its
> length)?

How about this, does it work for you?
The site is in Dutch but I think you wil get the picture;-)

Henk

henk
April 27th, 2008, 09:19 PM
henk schreef:
> Sol schreef:
>
>> Can anyone please give me an idea on the proper way to tie a nymph
>> with a tear-drop tungsten bead (pierced at the end and slotted
>> throughout its length)?
>

> How about this, does it work for you?
> The site is in Dutch but I think you wil get the picture;-)
>
> Henk
http://www.vliegvisshop.nl/ic_ect/default.asp?grp=mnd&ref=gammarus%20scud&div=mnu

Sorry about that, forgot to include the link.