PDA

View Full Version : Added Links Index to my Site

Bob La Londe
October 5th, 2003, 09:53 PM
I have added a fishing sites index to my web site.

It is interactive and you can quickly and easily add your own site to the

http://www.yumabassman.com

Using a simple e-mail and password login you can edit your listing at
anytime.

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az

Philip R. Gantt
November 7th, 2003, 07:45 PM
I tried adding http://www.mgfalaska.com/ but the link to view my
submission is broken.

--
Regards,
Philip R. Gantt

Bob La Londe
November 8th, 2003, 03:12 AM
I just checked the listing and it worked just fine.

It linked me to
Alaska Fishing with Mark Glassmaker

I also validated the link

--