PDA

View Full Version : DDFS is in full swing

Tim J.
September 3rd, 2008, 04:21 PM
The sorta-annual DDFS is in play! Here is the list of the 15 tyers:

Dan "Daniel-San" Brunsvold
Dave Snedecker
Eddie Jasen
Frank Church
Hans van der Stroom
Jeff Miller
Jeffrey Barnes
John "JR" Russell
Myron "riverman" Buck
Svend Tang-Petersen
Tim Johnson
Tom Littleton
Tony Weall
Wayne Harrison
Wayne Knight

So you'll need to tie 15 of a single pattern you'd use during the warm days
of summer, tag the flies (http://css.sbcma.com/timj/pics/tagged_flies.jpg
for some examples - photo paper works well, notebook paper does not), put
them in a box capable of holding 15 very large flies, stuff in a
postage-paid return envelope/label (my international friends can send some
return-postage money, but others should not), and ship it all off to:

Tim Johnson
c/o Solutions by Computer, Inc.
191 Chestnut Street
Springfield, MA 01103

Please make sure the package arrives here no later than Friday 9/26. I'll
sort and get them back to you sometime the next week.

Gentlemen, start your vises!
--
TL,
Tim