PDA

View Full Version : holiday wishes

SnakeFiddler
December 20th, 2003, 10:39 PM
The holidays are taking me out of town for a couple of weeks-
just wanted to wish ya'll a happy holiday season.
--
SnakeFiddler- wishing you and your well :))

George Cleveland
December 20th, 2003, 11:00 PM
On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 17:39:08 -0500, "SnakeFiddler"
> wrote:

>The holidays are taking me out of town for a couple of weeks-
>just wanted to wish ya'll a happy holiday season.
>--
>SnakeFiddler- wishing you and your well :))

The same to you and yours.

g.c.

a-happy-up-yours
December 21st, 2003, 12:54 AM
George Cleveland wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 17:39:08 -0500, "SnakeFiddler"
> > wrote:
>

>>The holidays are taking me out of town for a couple of weeks-
>>just wanted to wish ya'll a happy holiday season.
>>--
>>SnakeFiddler- wishing you and your well :))
>>

> The same to you and yours.
>
> g.c.

Be safe, Ma'am. We'll give Op hell in your absence.

Tom

n4tab at earthlinkdot net