PDA

View Full Version : Unexpected

graphicJAK
December 27th, 2008, 02:13 PM
I have just read that my 2008 fishing and small game licenses are to be
extended through March 2009 in Colorado. From now on licenses will be issued
from April through April of the following year. I now have three months to
scrape together the money.

JAK

Halfordian Golfer
January 26th, 2009, 05:51 PM
On Dec 27 2008, 7:13 am, "graphicJAK" <graphicjak@interfold-DOT-com>
wrote:
> I have just read that my 2008 fishing and small game licenses are to be
> extended through March 2009 in Colorado. From now on licenses will be issued
> from April through April of the following year. I now have three months to
> scrape together the money.
>
> JAK

AWESOME!!!!!

Thanks,

TBone

Halfordian Golfer
January 26th, 2009, 05:58 PM
On Jan 26, 10:51 am, Halfordian Golfer > wrote:
> On Dec 27 2008, 7:13 am, "graphicJAK" <graphicjak@interfold-DOT-com>
> wrote:
>
> > I have just read that my 2008 fishing and small game licenses are to be
> > extended through March 2009 in Colorado. From now on licenses will be issued
> > from April through April of the following year. I now have three months to
> > scrape together the money.
>
> > JAK
>
> AWESOME!!!!!
>
> Thanks,
>
> TBone

http://wildlife.state.co.us/Fishing/

Though...couldn't find the 2009 fee. If someone sees it let me know.