PDA

View Full Version : Western Clave

Greg C. Ojeda
December 25th, 2003, 03:54 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this newsgroup, and while reading some of the posts, I came
across mention of the Western Clave. It sounds like it's some sort of get
together for fishermen. Can anyone out there fill me in on what it is, or
point me to a link where I can find out? Thanks,

Greg

Charlie Choc
December 25th, 2003, 12:10 PM
On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 03:54:11 GMT, "Greg C. Ojeda"
> wrote:

>Hi everyone,
>
>I'm new to this newsgroup, and while reading some of the posts, I came
>across mention of the Western Clave. It sounds like it's some sort of get
>together for fishermen. Can anyone out there fill me in on what it is, or
>point me to a link where I can find out? Thanks,

Here's a link to Warren's post on the subject:
http://tinyurl.com/233ss
--
Charlie...

Greg C. Ojeda
December 27th, 2003, 05:45 PM
Charlie,

Thanks for your quick response with the link about the Western Clave.

Greg

Warren
January 2nd, 2004, 06:01 PM
wrote...
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm new to this newsgroup, and while reading some of the posts, I came
> across mention of the Western Clave. It sounds like it's some sort of get
> together for fishermen. Can anyone out there fill me in on what it is, or
> point me to a link where I can find out? Thanks,

See the link in my sig line. Drop me an email if you need any more
info.
--
Warren
(use troutbum_mt (at) yahoo to reply via email)