PDA

View Full Version : Re: Custom Fly Rod

daytripper
December 28th, 2003, 09:23 PM
On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 21:02:17 GMT, Mike > wrote:

No thanks, already got one.
And in any case, I certainly wouldn't want one made by an effwit spamboy.

/daytripper (hth. doubt it will...

a-happy-up-yours
December 28th, 2003, 10:50 PM
Mike wrote:
> Boner Custom Rods
> 2025 US 27 North
> Sebring, Fl 33870
>
> www.bonerrods.com
>
> 863-385-1470
>
> PS. Everybody wants a BONER.
> ============================

Heck, the next thing you know, ole' mikey kirouac will be posting his
spam here related to his other job at creativeprinting.net. In case
anybody wants to contact Mike about printing, etc., you could try:

You can probably also reach him at:

I suppose that his bonerrods.com address might have some similar
addresses such as:

Good luck, Mike, and thanks for all the fish.

Wayne Harrison
December 28th, 2003, 10:57 PM
"a-happy-up-yours" > wrote

> Heck, the next thing you know, ole' mikey kirouac will be posting his
> spam here related to his other job at creativeprinting.net.

i always suspected that you were a closet kerouac admirer...

ooops; gotta go....

yfitp
wayno

Mike