PDA

View Full Version : newby questions!!

katie star
December 30th, 2003, 02:19 AM
I am a beginner who needs to know the basics of rod weights, reel
weights, and line weights.
I fish for pansize trout in small creeks, half pound steelhead in
small creeks and adult steelhead
in both small creeks and good sized rivers (ie the sacramento river)
and king salmon in good sized
rivers.
I have several reels going from a hardy lrc lightweight all the way up
to a okuma 7-9 weight. (and a
6-8 weight and a sth #2 and a sth #3, the #2 about a 6 weight and the
#3 about a 8 weight)
I have rods going from a 6 weight glass to a tfo 9 weight. I have
lines going from a 6 weight
floating to a 8 weight floating, and just recently bought a sized 2
intermediate orvis floating
line. The flies I use go from size 10 with several split shots to
size 22 dry flies.

What line weights should I use? Does the size of the fly dictate what
size rod to use? Like if
you use a size 22 fly use a 2 weight rod and reel? If you are using
size 12 flys with several
split shots on a 7-8 weight, what is going to be the difference
between a 6 weight line, a 8 weight line,
and a 9 weight line? How would the 2 weight sinking line be on a
7-8 weight rod and reel? How would the hardy lrc handle 2 weight
orvis sinking line?

I am thinking of getting a rod specifically for small creeks using
size 16 -22 drys and nymphs,
how would a 2 weight be? Would I be able to use my lrc on a 2 weight?

If I am throwing alot of lead on a 6-8 weight reel and 7-8 rod should
I use 9 weight line? Would it
make it easier to throw the line and get the sunk fly out from the
water?

What does it mean to "turn over" a fly?

Bill Kiene
December 30th, 2003, 04:41 AM
Wow..............................................I think you should open a
fly shop with all that tackle.

--
Bill Kiene

Kiene's Fly Shop
Sacramento, CA, USA
www.kiene.com

"katie star" > wrote in message
om...

> I am a beginner who needs to know the basics of rod weights, reel
> weights, and line weights.
> I fish for pansize trout in small creeks, half pound steelhead in
> small creeks and adult steelhead
> in both small creeks and good sized rivers (ie the sacramento river)
> and king salmon in good sized
> rivers.
> I have several reels going from a hardy lrc lightweight all the way up
> to a okuma 7-9 weight. (and a
> 6-8 weight and a sth #2 and a sth #3, the #2 about a 6 weight and the
> #3 about a 8 weight)
> I have rods going from a 6 weight glass to a tfo 9 weight. I have
> lines going from a 6 weight
> floating to a 8 weight floating, and just recently bought a sized 2
> intermediate orvis floating
> line. The flies I use go from size 10 with several split shots to
> size 22 dry flies.
>
> What line weights should I use? Does the size of the fly dictate what
> size rod to use? Like if
> you use a size 22 fly use a 2 weight rod and reel? If you are using
> size 12 flys with several
> split shots on a 7-8 weight, what is going to be the difference
> between a 6 weight line, a 8 weight line,
> and a 9 weight line? How would the 2 weight sinking line be on a
> 7-8 weight rod and reel? How would the hardy lrc handle 2 weight
> orvis sinking line?
>
> I am thinking of getting a rod specifically for small creeks using
> size 16 -22 drys and nymphs,
> how would a 2 weight be? Would I be able to use my lrc on a 2 weight?
>
> If I am throwing alot of lead on a 6-8 weight reel and 7-8 rod should
> I use 9 weight line? Would it
> make it easier to throw the line and get the sunk fly out from the
> water?
>
> What does it mean to "turn over" a fly?

Tim J.
December 30th, 2003, 04:47 AM
"katie star" wrote...
<snip>
> What does it mean to "turn over" a fly?

It's very important to check whether male or female prior to casting (or, if
Wally ties it on, neutered.)
--
HTH,
Tim

Mike Connor
December 30th, 2003, 10:08 AM
"katie star" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
om...
> I am a beginner who needs to know the basics of rod weights, reel
> weights, and line weights.
> I fish for pansize trout in small creeks, half pound steelhead in
> small creeks and adult steelhead
> in both small creeks and good sized rivers (ie the sacramento river)
> and king salmon in good sized
> rivers.

Under normal circumtances, the size of the fly dictates the line weight
required, and this dictates the rod required. You can basically use any
reel which fits on the rod, but the lightest reel is usually the best
choice.

> I have several reels going from a hardy lrc lightweight all the way up
> to a okuma 7-9 weight. (and a
> 6-8 weight and a sth #2 and a sth #3, the #2 about a 6 weight and the
> #3 about a 8 weight)
> I have rods going from a 6 weight glass to a tfo 9 weight. I have
> lines going from a 6 weight
> floating to a 8 weight floating, and just recently bought a sized 2
> intermediate orvis floating
> line. The flies I use go from size 10 with several split shots to
> size 22 dry flies.

You should start with one set of gear, until you get the hang of things.
Either a #5 weight rod from 8 to 9 feet, or a #6 weight. For most fishing,
as you described, a floating line is sufficient. On a #5 weight rod, (
although many people nowadays prefer to use a #4 weight for the fishing you
describe), use a #5 weight DT ( Double taper).

> What line weights should I use? Does the size of the fly dictate what
> size rod to use? Like if
> you use a size 22 fly use a 2 weight rod and reel? If you are using
> size 12 flys with several
> split shots on a 7-8 weight, what is going to be the difference
> between a 6 weight line, a 8 weight line,
> and a 9 weight line? How would the 2 weight sinking line be on a
> 7-8 weight rod and reel? How would the hardy lrc handle 2 weight
> orvis sinking line?

Too many questions, which are the result of too much gear, and trying to do
too much at once. Stick to one rig at first, and learn how to use it.

> I am thinking of getting a rod specifically for small creeks using
> size 16 -22 drys and nymphs,
> how would a 2 weight be? Would I be able to use my lrc on a 2 weight?

Donīt waste any more money, until you know what you are doing!

> If I am throwing alot of lead on a 6-8 weight reel and 7-8 rod should
> I use 9 weight line? Would it
> make it easier to throw the line and get the sunk fly out from the
> water?

Throwing a lot of lead with a fly-rod is rarely a good idea. If you wish to
do it, then the heavier the line you use, the less difficult it is. This may
not be particularly enjoyable though. Also, casting heavier lines than the
rod is rated for, may cause you problems, although most rods can be
overlined by up to two line ratings, as long as you are not trying for
distance. Using a heavyier line will also make the rod feel slow and
"sluggish". Going too heavy, may strain or break it.

> What does it mean to "turn over" a fly?

"Turn over" is when the leader unfurls, and lies more or less "straight",
on the water.

TL
MC

asadi
December 30th, 2003, 01:12 PM
Quite a serious troll there... However, a bit off putting as it were. For a
better understanding you must realize that it is all about resource
acquisition. Females desiring and males displaying.... a smaller display of
resources by the female will win a greater response by the male.

I only know two men in this group who could even compete and they are
already married -unalterably so - to the two sweetest little ladies I
know...

john

"katie star" > wrote in message
om...
> I am a beginner who needs to know the basics of rod weights, reel
> weights, and line weights.
> I fish for pansize trout in small creeks, half pound steelhead in
> small creeks and adult steelhead
> in both small creeks and good sized rivers (ie the sacramento river)
> and king salmon in good sized
> rivers.
> I have several reels going from a hardy lrc lightweight all the way up
> to a okuma 7-9 weight. (and a
> 6-8 weight and a sth #2 and a sth #3, the #2 about a 6 weight and the
> #3 about a 8 weight)
> I have rods going from a 6 weight glass to a tfo 9 weight. I have
> lines going from a 6 weight
> floating to a 8 weight floating, and just recently bought a sized 2
> intermediate orvis floating
> line. The flies I use go from size 10 with several split shots to
> size 22 dry flies.
>
> What line weights should I use? Does the size of the fly dictate what
> size rod to use? Like if
> you use a size 22 fly use a 2 weight rod and reel? If you are using
> size 12 flys with several
> split shots on a 7-8 weight, what is going to be the difference
> between a 6 weight line, a 8 weight line,
> and a 9 weight line? How would the 2 weight sinking line be on a
> 7-8 weight rod and reel? How would the hardy lrc handle 2 weight
> orvis sinking line?
>
> I am thinking of getting a rod specifically for small creeks using
> size 16 -22 drys and nymphs,
> how would a 2 weight be? Would I be able to use my lrc on a 2 weight?
>
> If I am throwing alot of lead on a 6-8 weight reel and 7-8 rod should
> I use 9 weight line? Would it
> make it easier to throw the line and get the sunk fly out from the
> water?
>
> What does it mean to "turn over" a fly?

katie star
December 31st, 2003, 01:04 AM
"asadi" > wrote in message >...
> Quite a serious troll there... However, a bit off putting as it were. > > weights, and line weights.
> > I fish for pansize trout

How was this a troll? Or off putting? I do not see how it is either
a troll or off putting.

Ken Fortenberry
December 31st, 2003, 01:12 AM
katie star wrote:
> "asadi" wrote:
>
>>Quite a serious troll there...
>
> How was this a troll? Or off putting? I do not see how it is either
> a troll or off putting.

You claim to own thousands of dollars worth of high quality fly fishing
equipment yet profess to know nothing of the sport. Either there's
something you have omitted from your "hello roff", or you are exactly
as John describes you.

--
Ken Fortenberry

katie star
January 1st, 2004, 12:47 AM
Ken Fortenberry > wrote in message >...
> katie star wrote:
> > "asadi" wrote:
> >
> >>Quite a serious troll there...
> >
> > How was this a troll? Or off putting? I do not see how it is either
> > a troll or off putting.
>
> You claim to own thousands of dollars worth of high quality fly fishing
> equipment yet profess to know nothing of the sport.

You are NOT a nice person.
1) I did not say I know nothing, I said I am a beginner. I said I own

#3 about a 8 weight)
I have rods going from a 6 weight glass to a tfo 9 weight. I have
lines going from a 6 weight
floating to a 8 weight floating, and just recently bought a sized 2
intermediate orvis floating
line. "

The hardy is a hand me down from my grandfather. You can get one for
about $200 new. The okuma 7-9 weight? About $40. The sth #2 and #3?
About $50. The sized 2 intermediate orvis line was $10 from sierra
trading post. The tfo was about $89. Several of the 6, 6/7, 8 wegiht
rods including the fiberglass are probably worth about $25 and were
hand me downs from my grandfather.

What kind of asshole calls a post asking simple questions a troll? A
troll is when someone makes a inflamatory post trying to get people to
reply. What was inflamatory? I think you are a lot closer to a troll
than I am.

How many people out here had questions about what sized line/reel/rod
to use? Probably a lot.

Tim J.
January 1st, 2004, 01:03 AM
"katie star" wrote...
> Ken Fortenberry wrote...
> > katie star wrote:

> > > How was this a troll? Or off putting? I do not see how it is either
> > > a troll or off putting.
> >
> > You claim to own thousands of dollars worth of high quality fly fishing
> > equipment yet profess to know nothing of the sport.
>

> You are NOT a nice person.
> 1) I did not say I know nothing, I said I am a beginner. I said I own
> "thousands of dollrs worth of high quality fly fishing equipment"?

Um, where did Ken say he was a nice person?

<snip>
> What kind of asshole calls a post asking simple questions a troll?

That would be an elitist asshole.

> A troll is when someone makes a inflamatory post trying to get people to
> reply. What was inflamatory? I think you are a lot closer to a troll
> than I am.
>
> How many people out here had questions about what sized line/reel/rod
> to use? Probably a lot.

A lot of people may also have consulted a beginner's guide to fly fishing.
You'll learn much more of the starting stuff taking the time to read some
literature that is readily available at the library or a book store. After that,
come back and post some questions to fill in the gaps. All this is, of course,
is just IMHO.
--
TL,
Tim

Stan Gula
January 1st, 2004, 01:21 AM
"katie star" > wrote in message
> You are NOT a nice person.

OK, you figured that out.

Keep in mind that we see similar questions several times a year and it gets
boring, you know? Maybe you should start at Google groups and do a search
in r.o.f.f. and see if the question has come up before. Although there are
lots of knowledgeable people hanging out here, nobody is required to help
you, and certainly, nobody is required to be nice. Seeing the bad start you
made, maybe you should consider that your question was mis-stated or somehow
annoying and rather than whining about it, you might just want to simplify
and build on that. Just trying to be helpful.

The list of fly sizes and line weights you posted for Bill Kiene is a start
but way off. Fly sizes spread over line weights with a lot of overlap. I
usually fish a 4 wt. and use flies from size 22 - 6. Tippet size (and
stiffness) is also a factor - it's hard to turn over a size 6 green drake on
7x tippet and you can't (actually *I* can't) even thread 3x through a size
22 hook eye. I think you asked what 'turn over' meant? Really there's no
turning involved, just unrolling the loop all the way - you want the fly to
be past the loop when it lands so there's no loop of tippet tangling the fly
in the water. If the tippet is too wimpy for your fly the energy from the
fly line will not reach the fly and you'll have a big pile-o-tippet. (But
sometimes that can be a good thing).

Here's a good chart to see the relationship between tippet size and fly
size. This is one of the things you just do by instinct after a while. I
can tell what kind of leader I need for a given fly and will rebuild as
necessary if I need to make a major change (say from a size 16 dry fly to a
size 8 nymph)
http://www.killroys.com/leaders/leaders.htm
--
Stan Gula
http://gula.org/roffswaps

Willi
January 1st, 2004, 01:45 AM
katie star wrote:

> What kind of asshole calls a post asking simple questions a troll? A
> troll is when someone makes a inflamatory post trying to get people to
> reply. What was inflamatory? I think you are a lot closer to a troll
> than I am.
>
> How many people out here had questions about what sized line/reel/rod
> to use? Probably a lot.

Welcome to ROFF!

You handled that well.

Willi

asadi
January 1st, 2004, 11:21 AM
"Stan Gula"
I think you asked what 'turn over' meant?

......no comment......

john

Guyz-N-Flyz
January 1st, 2004, 06:37 PM
"katie star" > wrote in message
> Ken Fortenberry > wrote in message
> You are NOT a nice person.

He's agree, most likely.

> How many people out here had questions about what sized line/reel/rod
> to use? Probably a lot.

Yes, many have, but most weren't already set up to go on a flyfishin'
excursion, before they knew anything about flyfishin'. However, I was in a
similar situation as yourself, when my father left me all of his gear and I
had nothin' to do but learn to use it--however, tragically.

In what part of the country do ya live. I suggest that you search out folks
of like mind--flyfishin' wise that is--and see if ya can't get some person
to person instruction. If ya live anywhere near NC, you got a ****-pot full
of ROFFians willin' and able to assist ya. Not to mention several that
might like to know what color Mercedes you'd like to own!

HTH

Op

Bob Patton
January 1st, 2004, 09:18 PM
"Guyz-N-Flyz" > wrote in message
nk.net...

//snip//>
> Yes, many have, but most weren't already set up to go on a flyfishin'
> excursion, before they knew anything about flyfishin'. However, I was in
> similar situation as yourself, when my father left me all of his gear and
> had nothin' to do but learn to use it--however, tragically.
>
> In what part of the country do ya live. I suggest that you search out
folks
> of like mind--flyfishin' wise that is--and see if ya can't get some person
> to person instruction. If ya live anywhere near NC, you got a ****-pot
full
> of ROFFians willin' and able to assist ya. Not to mention several that
> might like to know what color Mercedes you'd like to own!

Op, I wonder if this person has a passing familiarity with somebody we used
to know as "deepfry." Kissing cousins?
Bob

Guyz-N-Flyz
January 1st, 2004, 09:35 PM
"Bob Patton" <rwpmailatcharterdotnet> wrote in message

> Op, I wonder if this person has a passing familiarity with somebody we
used
> to know as "deepfry." Kissing cousins?
> Bob

Naw, Deeply Fried was a shootin' star, IMMHO, and didn't even have to
cajones to show-up at the 'clave with his buddies, in Oct, as threatened.
Lord knows we get enuff trolls around here to gag a maggot, but I will
attempt to be engagin' until one is *officially* outted as a Hobbits worst
enemy. Especially, if I think I might have a shot at a future fishin'
buddy/buddet/SWMBO!

Op --So when we gonna get
together.......................................... ......and fish of
course?--

Bob Patton
January 1st, 2004, 09:44 PM
"Guyz-N-Flyz" > wrote in message
hlink.net...

//snip//>
> Op --So when we gonna get
> together.......................................... ......and fish of
> course?--

I told SWMBO this morning that I was going to go to the Smokies in the
spring - she said she has different plans . . . But I'm trying to plan for
April or May and still maintain a level of civil discourse.
Bob

Guyz-N-Flyz
January 1st, 2004, 10:10 PM
"Bob Patton" <rwpmailatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> "Guyz-N-Flyz" > wrote in message
> hlink.net...
> >
> //snip//>
> > Op --So when we gonna get
> > together.......................................... ......and fish of
> > course?--
> >

> I told SWMBO this morning that I was going to go to the Smokies in the
> spring - she said she has different plans . . .

Even a poor sap like myself knows that the phrase, "I told" and the acronym
SWMBO, should NEVER be used in the same sentence! Jeez Bob, what are ya
tryin' to do to mankind?

> But I'm trying to plan for
> April or May and still maintain a level of civil discourse.

This sounds wise! Lookin' forward to seein' and meetin' ya in the near
future, well as long as ya maintain a civil discourse with your SWMBO, of
course!

Op

> Bob

katie star
January 1st, 2004, 11:01 PM
"Guyz-N-Flyz" > wrote in message t>...
> "katie star" > wrote in message
> > Ken Fortenberry > wrote in message
> > You are NOT a nice person.
>
> He's agree, most likely.
>
> > How many people out here had questions about what sized line/reel/rod
> > to use? Probably a lot.
>
> Yes, many have, but most weren't already set up to go on a flyfishin'
> excursion, before they knew anything about flyfishin'.

Actually I have fly fished many times before, I am just still a novice
(ok probably intermedate). I have caught trout, half pound steelhead
and salmon before but am still at the intermediate/novice level.

My equipment was not very expensive, sth and okuma reels are only
about $30 - $40, several of the rods were handed down.

rw
January 1st, 2004, 11:10 PM
katie star wrote:

> Actually I have fly fished many times before, I am just still a novice
> (ok probably intermedate). I have caught trout, half pound steelhead
> and salmon before but am still at the intermediate/novice level.

In that case, Katie, you're probably more knowledgeable than many of the
self-styled experts here.

BTW, ignore Fortenberry. He gets his rocks off by insulting ROFF
newbies. It's predictable.

Guyz-N-Flyz
January 1st, 2004, 11:54 PM
"katie star" > wrote in message
om...
> Actually I have fly fished many times before, I am just still a novice
> (ok probably intermedate). I have caught trout, half pound steelhead
> and salmon before but am still at the intermediate/novice level.

Well, if you have caught steelhead and salmon, and still consider yourself a
novice, I don't know what to call myself--though I wouldn't come, if I
called myself, anyway.

> My equipment was not very expensive, sth and okuma reels are only
> about $30 - $40, several of the rods were handed down.

Expensive is really a relative term. I imagine that those hand-me-downs are
priceless, regardless of value.

Anyway, hang-in here. ROFF ain't such a bad place to learn and carouse, if
ya like that sorta thing and have a thick skin.

Op

Tim J.
January 2nd, 2004, 12:57 AM
"katie star" wrote...
<snip>
> Actually I have fly fished many times before, I am just still a novice
> (ok probably intermedate). I have caught trout, half pound steelhead
> and salmon before but am still at the intermediate/novice level.

Then something is missing. How could you have "fly fished many times before" if
you don't "know the basics of rod weights, reel weights, and line weights" or
know what "turn over a fly" means? Inquiring minds want to know.
--
TL,
Tim

asadi
January 2nd, 2004, 01:06 PM
Katie .Bar the door.
john

"katie star" > wrote in message
om...
> "Guyz-N-Flyz" > wrote in message
t>...
> > "katie star" > wrote in message
> > > Ken Fortenberry > wrote in
message
> > > You are NOT a nice person.
> >
> > He's agree, most likely.
> >
> > > How many people out here had questions about what sized line/reel/rod
> > > to use? Probably a lot.
> >
> > Yes, many have, but most weren't already set up to go on a flyfishin'
> > excursion, before they knew anything about flyfishin'.
>
> Actually I have fly fished many times before, I am just still a novice
> (ok probably intermedate). I have caught trout, half pound steelhead
> and salmon before but am still at the intermediate/novice level.
>
> My equipment was not very expensive, sth and okuma reels are only
> about $30 - $40, several of the rods were handed down.

Ron
January 4th, 2004, 09:23 AM
Try reading this book, it answers pretty much all of your questions. Flay
Fishing Basics by Dave Hughes.

--
remove the "t" to reply by email
"katie star" > wrote in message
om...
> I am a beginner who needs to know the basics of rod weights, reel
> weights, and line weights.
> I fish for pansize trout in small creeks, half pound steelhead in
> small creeks and adult steelhead
> in both small creeks and good sized rivers (ie the sacramento river)
> and king salmon in good sized
> rivers.
> I have several reels going from a hardy lrc lightweight all the way up
> to a okuma 7-9 weight. (and a
> 6-8 weight and a sth #2 and a sth #3, the #2 about a 6 weight and the
> #3 about a 8 weight)
> I have rods going from a 6 weight glass to a tfo 9 weight. I have
> lines going from a 6 weight
> floating to a 8 weight floating, and just recently bought a sized 2
> intermediate orvis floating
> line. The flies I use go from size 10 with several split shots to
> size 22 dry flies.
>
> What line weights should I use? Does the size of the fly dictate what
> size rod to use? Like if
> you use a size 22 fly use a 2 weight rod and reel? If you are using
> size 12 flys with several
> split shots on a 7-8 weight, what is going to be the difference
> between a 6 weight line, a 8 weight line,
> and a 9 weight line? How would the 2 weight sinking line be on a
> 7-8 weight rod and reel? How would the hardy lrc handle 2 weight
> orvis sinking line?
>
> I am thinking of getting a rod specifically for small creeks using
> size 16 -22 drys and nymphs,
> how would a 2 weight be? Would I be able to use my lrc on a 2 weight?
>
> If I am throwing alot of lead on a 6-8 weight reel and 7-8 rod should
> I use 9 weight line? Would it
> make it easier to throw the line and get the sunk fly out from the
> water?
>
> What does it mean to "turn over" a fly?

JR
January 4th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Ron wrote:

> Try reading this book, it answers pretty much all of your questions. Flay
> Fishing Basics by Dave Hughes.

So it was Dave that coined the term "flogging the water"?

JR

steve sullivan
January 5th, 2004, 01:19 AM
In article >,
(katie star) wrote:

> Ken Fortenberry > wrote in message
> > katie star wrote:

> > > How was this a troll? Or off putting? I do not see how it is either
> > > a troll or off putting.
> >
> > You claim to own thousands of dollars worth of high quality fly fishing
> > equipment yet profess to know nothing of the sport.
>

> You are NOT a nice person.

Ken is the newsgroup asshole. Just ignore him.

> 1) I did not say I know nothing, I said I am a beginner. I said I own
> "thousands of dollrs worth of high quality fly fishing equipment"?
> Let me quote what I said:
>
> "I have several reels going from a hardy lrc lightweight all the way
> up
> to a okuma 7-9 weight. (and a
> 6-8 weight and a sth #2 and a sth #3, the #2 about a 6 weight and the
> #3 about a 8 weight)
> I have rods going from a 6 weight glass to a tfo 9 weight. I have
> lines going from a 6 weight
> floating to a 8 weight floating, and just recently bought a sized 2
> intermediate orvis floating
> line. "
>
> The hardy is a hand me down from my grandfather. You can get one for
> about $200 new. The okuma 7-9 weight? About $40. The sth #2 and #3?
> About $50. The sized 2 intermediate orvis line was $10 from sierra
> trading post. The tfo was about $89. Several of the 6, 6/7, 8 wegiht
> rods including the fiberglass are probably worth about $25 and were
> hand me downs from my grandfather.
>
> What kind of asshole calls a post asking simple questions a troll? A
> troll is when someone makes a inflamatory post trying to get people to
> reply. What was inflamatory? I think you are a lot closer to a troll
> than I am.

Damn she gave it to Ken good.

Ken Fortenberry
January 5th, 2004, 01:37 AM
steve sullivan wrote:
> Damn she gave it to Ken good.

Yadda, yadda, yadda.

I will be here being my good old asshole self long after
the both of you have felt that swinging door striking your
dumb asses on your way out of roff.

Toodles.

--
Ken Fortenberry

steve sullivan
January 5th, 2004, 07:43 AM
In article m>,
Ken Fortenberry > wrote:

> steve sullivan wrote:
> > Damn she gave it to Ken good.
>
> Yadda, yadda, yadda.
>
> I will be here being my good old asshole self long after
> the both of you have felt that swinging door striking your
> dumb asses on your way out of roff.
>
> Toodles.

Well some other person will roast you. You may actually start to like
the butt lickings people like star give you.

Guyz-N-Flyz
January 5th, 2004, 11:23 PM
"steve sullivan" > wrote in message
> In article m>,
> Ken Fortenberry > wrote:
>
> > steve sullivan wrote:
> > > Damn she gave it to Ken good.
> >
> > Yadda, yadda, yadda.
> >
> > I will be here being my good old asshole self long after
> > the both of you have felt that swinging door striking your
> > dumb asses on your way out of roff.
> >
> > Toodles.
>
> Well some other person will roast you. You may actually start to like
> the butt lickings people like star give you.

If Star is giving' out "butt lickings," I'm available!

Op