PDA

View Full Version : Happy...

Osmo Jauhiainen
December 31st, 2003, 10:05 PM
.... New Year 2004 to all of you!

The new year started just here in Finland!

OsmoJ

Wolfgang
December 31st, 2003, 10:48 PM
"Osmo Jauhiainen" > wrote in message
> ... New Year 2004 to all of you!
>
> The new year started just here in Finland!
>
> OsmoJ

Oh Lord, this is gonna get real confusing real fast.....trying to wish
everyone a happy new year just as it hits them all around the world. :(

I ain't gonna do it!

Happy New Year, right now, to everyone.....wherever you are and whenever it
begins! :)

Wolfgang

Ernie
December 31st, 2003, 11:31 PM
Thanks OsmoJ
And the same to all of you Roffers.
Ernie

"Osmo Jauhiainen" > wrote in message
> ... New Year 2004 to all of you!
> The new year started just here in Finland!
> OsmoJ

Lat705
January 1st, 2004, 02:00 AM
Happy New Year to all.

Lou T

B J Conner
January 1st, 2004, 03:34 AM
Who caught the first fish of the new year?

"Osmo Jauhiainen" > wrote in message
> ... New Year 2004 to all of you!
>
> The new year started just here in Finland!
>
> OsmoJ

Tim Carter
January 2nd, 2004, 01:26 AM
> Who caught the first fish of the new year?

I went out today and got my first goose egg for the year.