PDA

View Full Version : Pike at Edmund Lake Lodge?

Adam
January 1st, 2004, 02:47 PM
Hi,

Anyone been there? Could you help me out by answering a few questions
about their operation? I only want surface action (don't use sinking
lines), so what's the best time to be there? On average, at this time,
how many fish can one expect to catch/day and on average how big will
they be? I plan on using flies similar to the ones I used for Amazon
peacock bass (big bunnies-6-8" and big poppers--6-8" on 9 and 10 wt
rods). Will the water temperatures screw up lines like SA's or Clouser
tarpon type lines? If so, whick lines do you recommend. And of course,
anything else you would like to add. Thanks for your help,

Adam

--
To email, erase "forgetit"