PDA

View Full Version : hey Western Montana guys-

Lennie Richardson
January 3rd, 2004, 08:27 PM
How's the snowpack in the Pintlers and up in the Bob Marshall area so far?

I saw where Rock Creek had a 1000+ CFM flow event recently. Tha usually
means there's a blowout, doesn't it?

Keep your powder dry,

LR

Warren
January 3rd, 2004, 09:17 PM
wrote...
> How's the snowpack in the Pintlers and up in the Bob Marshall area so far?

ftp://ftp.wcc.nrcs.usda.gov/data/snow/update/mt.txt

--
Warren
(use troutbum_mt (at) yahoo to reply via email)

Lennie Richardson
January 3rd, 2004, 09:22 PM
"Warren" > wrote in message
> wrote...
> > How's the snowpack in the Pintlers and up in the Bob Marshall area so
far?

> ftp://ftp.wcc.nrcs.usda.gov/data/snow/update/mt.txt
>
> --
> Warren
> (use troutbum_mt (at) yahoo to reply via email)
> For Conclave Info:
> http://www.geocities.com/troutbum_mt3/MadisonConclave.html

Thanks, Warren! Looks like I need to start saving up for a trip out west.

Warren
January 3rd, 2004, 09:52 PM
wrote...
> Thanks, Warren! Looks like I need to start saving up for a trip out west.

Well come on out for the Western Clave. Looks like there will be
plenty of water with snowpacks already above "normal" for the area.
We still have plenty of time for more snow too. :-)