PDA

View Full Version : I have 2 two weights

Sierra fisher
January 3rd, 2004, 09:06 PM
I have 2 two weights that I think the world of. The first is one of the
original carbon rods made by East Branch Rods. It is 9' long 3 piece and
relatively heavy for two weight. It is more like casting a cane rod and it
handles nymphs as well as dry flies.

My other rod is a Sage SPL. I use this rod for every kind of trout fishing
in streams. It weighs a fraction of what the East Branch rod weighs. It is
my favorite of all rods. Sage has replaced this line of rods, but I do not
think that its replacement is much different.
I would highly recommend both of these rods.
I would take an offer for the East Branch rod since I use it so little now.

---