PDA

View Full Version : Penns Clave Dining

Lat705
January 4th, 2004, 12:48 PM
I understand there will be the Lobster Night and the visit to The Sportsman's
Club. With all the interest shown in ROFF, is anyone puting together a Tofu
Tea?

Lou T

Frank Reid
January 4th, 2004, 01:52 PM
> I understand there will be the Lobster Night and the visit to The
Sportsman's
> Club. With all the interest shown in ROFF, is anyone puting together a
Tofu
> Tea?

Carve some tofu in the shape of a turkey and I'll deep fry it.
--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Tom Littleton
January 4th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Lou asks:
>I understand there will be the Lobster Night and the visit to The Sportsman's
>Club. With all the interest shown in ROFF, is anyone puting together a Tofu
>Tea?

you're on your own on that one, guy!
Tom

Mike
January 5th, 2004, 04:55 AM
Don't forget Franks tofu stew on raffle night.....we can get some pig
intestines and stuff them with tofu and call them tofudogs for a shore
lunch........tofubugers and cheese curds......salad with tofu instead of
croutons....tofu and bacon for breakfast.......the list is endless.........

Handyman Mike
Standing in a river waving a stick

Lennie Richardson
January 6th, 2004, 02:38 AM
"Frank Reid" <moc.deepselbac@diersicnarf> wrote in message
> Carve some tofu in the shape of a turkey and I'll deep fry it.
> --
> Frank Reid
> Reverse email to reply

try this:

http://www.storesonline.com/site/593092/product/578-3742388

Mike Makela
January 7th, 2004, 05:13 AM
"Lat705" > wrote in message
> I understand there will be the Lobster Night and the visit to The
Sportsman's
> Club. With all the interest shown in ROFF, is anyone puting together a
Tofu
> Tea?

I prefer the 12 hour old ham and cheese with whatever creek snack I can find
in my vest. After that long, the cheese does tend to resemble Tofu. I do
tend to make it to the Milheim for late night sandwiches or whatever exotic
they will agree to make late at night but not sure Tofu is in the mix.