PDA

View Full Version : priceless spam title

Tom Littleton
January 4th, 2004, 03:40 PM
......had to share this one. I just deleted some crap spam with the title:
Obtain Degree from Prestigious Non-Accredited University!
ah, prestige!
Tom

Mike
January 4th, 2004, 10:12 PM
Ah sounds a little suspicious to me but i could be wrong.......

Handyman Mike
Standing in a river waving a stick

asadi
January 5th, 2004, 01:06 PM
A buddy, well acquaintance of mine sent away and got his minister's, hell
fire and brimstone preacher's license from the "Church of What's Happening
Now" and was fully qualified to perform marriages.........

It's a wonder he never paid alimony .... 'cause he certainly used the old,
'It's okay, we'll be married' line to great success in his formative
years.....

john