PDA

View Full Version : Tony Blair???

Dave LaCourse
January 5th, 2004, 04:28 PM
The following is from an automobile ng. And, it's true about Frank.

> "Dave LaCourse" > wrote in message
> > Kevin writes:
> >
> > >I drove an RS6 two weeks ago.
> > >I still haven't gotten over it !
> >
> > d;o) I've been driving an RS6 for two months and still haven't gotten
> over it.
> > See pics at:
> >

> > Dave
> >
> > http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html
> >

> Nice car dave :) $86k for a car jeez I would have to rob alot of banks to
be
> able to even sniff one of them.
>
> Is that years of saving?????
>
> I dont earn bad money thats about 2 years wages, perhaps when I win the
> lottery :P
>
> Ronny

BTW, looking at your website <nice>, this guy looks a spitting image to our
PM Tony blair, you sure your not royalty :)
http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/images/frankpenns-may02lr.jpg

====+====+=+=====+=======+++++====+++=========++++ +

Ok, Frank. Fess up. Are you related to the PM?

Dave

http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html

Francis Reid
January 5th, 2004, 04:47 PM
> BTW, looking at your website <nice>, this guy looks a spitting image to our
> PM Tony blair, you sure your not royalty :)
> http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/images/frankpenns-may02lr.jpg
>
> ====+====+=+=====+=======+++++====+++=========++++ +
>
> Ok, Frank. Fess up. Are you related to the PM?
>
> Dave

No. The closest I get is knowing someone that ran over John Major's
cat. Can I be a celebrity double and get into some of their good
fishing water?
Frank

Tom Littleton
January 5th, 2004, 11:18 PM
David,
Nice to see those Penn's pix once again.
What did I have on my head when holding that rod tube? Looks like a bluish
skull cap or something. I had been drinking, of course......
Tom

Dave LaCourse
January 5th, 2004, 11:50 PM
Tom writes:

>I had been drinking, of course......

Nooooo! Our Tom drinking?

It looks like a ball cap of some sort.
Dave

http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html

Wolfgang
January 6th, 2004, 12:32 AM
"Tom Littleton" > wrote in message
> David,
> Nice to see those Penn's pix once again.
> What did I have on my head when holding that rod tube? Looks like a bluish
> skull cap or something.

I believe it was actually a bluish skull

> I had been drinking, of course......

From the skull, if memory serves.

Wolfgang
we gotta start coming up with some rules for raffle night. :(