PDA

View Full Version : OT New Years Resolutions

Ken Fortenberry
January 7th, 2004, 05:20 PM
YEAH !! What he said !

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2004/01/07/notes010704.DTL

--
Ken Fortenberry

rb608
January 7th, 2004, 05:37 PM
"Ken Fortenberry" > wrote in message
gy.com...
> YEAH !! What he said !

Sounds, good; except I refuse to stop screaming at slow drivers.

Joe F.

Tim J.
January 7th, 2004, 06:51 PM
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote...
> YEAH !! What he said !
>
> http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2004/01/07/notes010704.DTL

At least he, unlike many journalists, admits his writing is "deeply skewed". :)
--
TL,
Tim

Tim J.
January 7th, 2004, 07:34 PM
"Greg Pavlov" wrote...
> "Tim J." wrote:
> >
> >At least he, unlike many journalists, admits his writing is "deeply skewed".
:)
> >--
> There is nothing anywhere on that page that claims it
> to be a news piece.

Uh, I think that's what I said. ;-)
--
TL,
Tim

Lennie Richardson
January 7th, 2004, 08:30 PM
Excerpt from:

> http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2004/01/07/notes010704.DTL :

"This is the year you celebrate the success of others and be happy for their
happiness and work to reduce envy into a tiny shriveled green raisin stuffed
way, way back in the corner of the pantry of your worldview. "

I guess that means as long as those "others" are in lockstep with your
political views. It wouldn't do at all to celebrate the success of people
who aren't exactly like you, would it, Ken?

We live in the Age of Envy. Without envy, your heroes like Mark Morford and
James Carville would have no atmosphere in which to thrive.

Ken Fortenberry
January 7th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Lennie Richardson wrote:
> We live in the Age of Envy. Without envy, your heroes like Mark Morford and
> James Carville would have no atmosphere in which to thrive.

You sound like a small, bitter, pitiful human being with more hate and
resentment than hope and understanding. I don't envy you, poor thing.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Lennie Richardson
January 7th, 2004, 09:04 PM
"Ken Fortenberry" > wrote in message
gy.com...
> You sound like a small, bitter, pitiful human being with more hate and
> resentment than hope and understanding. > --
> Ken Fortenberry

projecting again, i see.

Big Dale
January 7th, 2004, 10:08 PM
Thst link made my pop-up blocker sound like a machine gun.

Big Dale

Tim Carter
January 7th, 2004, 10:44 PM
"Ken Fortenberry" > wrote in message
gy.com...
> YEAH !! What he said !
>
> http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2004/01/07/notes010704.DTL

"Maybe it's cutting your hair. Joining a protest. Protesting a join. Winking
instead of sneering. Swallowing instead of spitting."

And you're the one calling others gay?? ;)