PDA

View Full Version : A curious twist of fate

a-happy-up-yours
January 11th, 2004, 02:02 AM
Well, yes, that...has led to:

While pondering a seemingly inescapable political maelstrom with respect
to the 2004 elections, chance favored me in exposing a url that has,
forever, changed the way I think about politics.

The answer to all our prayers may be found at:

http://www.twain2004.com/

Surely, any and all holding seemingly disparate and unreconcilable
positions may find solace and hope here.

We are, undoubtedly, saved and all is well. For me, at least.

Tom (sigh suppressed to save bandwidth...)

Danl
January 11th, 2004, 03:27 AM
"a-happy-up-yours" > wrote in
message nk.net...
> Well, yes, that...has led to:
>
> While pondering a seemingly inescapable political maelstrom with respect
> to the 2004 elections, chance favored me in exposing a url that has,
> forever, changed the way I think about politics.
>
> The answer to all our prayers may be found at:
>
> http://www.twain2004.com/
>
> Surely, any and all holding seemingly disparate and unreconcilable
> positions may find solace and hope here.
>
> We are, undoubtedly, saved and all is well. For me, at least.
>

> Tom (sigh suppressed to save bandwidth...)

If only some erudite personage akin to Mr. Twain would run......

Danl

But I suppose that damn near anything's better than the current "Fool on the