PDA

View Full Version : Kevlar Canoes for Flycasting

Red Rock Wilderness Store
January 11th, 2004, 04:15 PM
If you need a lightweight, stable canoe that is still tough, check out
our site at: http://www.redrockstore.com

Canoes, Camping gear, Tackle, How to's, pricing, info, etc. Doesn't
cost a dime to take a look.

George Cleveland
January 11th, 2004, 04:48 PM
On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 16:15:19 GMT, Red Rock Wilderness Store
> wrote:

>If you need a lightweight, stable canoe that is still tough, check out
>our site at: http://www.redrockstore.com
>
>Canoes, Camping gear, Tackle, How to's, pricing, info, etc. Doesn't
>cost a dime to take a look.

God, I hate to see them doing this. I've been in their store and dealt with
them for many years and they really are nice folks. I think I'll fire off
an email to them.

g.c.

rw
January 11th, 2004, 07:29 PM
George Cleveland wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 16:15:19 GMT, Red Rock Wilderness Store
> > wrote:
>

>>If you need a lightweight, stable canoe that is still tough, check out
>>our site at: http://www.redrockstore.com
>>
>>Canoes, Camping gear, Tackle, How to's, pricing, info, etc. Doesn't
>>cost a dime to take a look.
>>

> God, I hate to see them doing this. I've been in their store and dealt with
> them for many years and they really are nice folks. I think I'll fire off
> an email to them.
>
> g.c.

It's not that bad, George. In fact, it's almost refreshing compared to
the crap that's been going down lately.

Chas Wade
January 11th, 2004, 07:29 PM
(George Cleveland) wrote:
>On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 16:15:19 GMT, Red Rock Wilderness Store
> wrote:
>... spam snipped ...
>God, I hate to see them doing this. I've been in their store and dealt
>with
>them for many years and they really are nice folks. I think I'll fire
>off
>an email to them.

Remember George, some folks drop in and don't know what they've stepped
in. Not everybody knows the rules. If they're the nice folks you
figure they are, they'll be embarrasses when you explain what they've
done, and they'll apologize.

For what it's worth, I've noticed the same ad on another ng.

Chas
remove fly fish to reply
http://home.comcast.net/~chas.wade/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
San Juan Pictures at:
http://home.comcast.net/~chasepike/wsb/index.html

Chas Wade
January 11th, 2004, 07:30 PM
rw > wrote:
>It's not that bad, George. In fact, it's almost refreshing compared to
>the crap that's been going down lately.

"almost" is a key word there. ;-)

Chas
remove fly fish to reply
http://home.comcast.net/~chas.wade/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
San Juan Pictures at:
http://home.comcast.net/~chasepike/wsb/index.html

George Cleveland
January 11th, 2004, 07:55 PM
On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:29:54 GMT, Chas Wade >
wrote:

(George Cleveland) wrote:
>>On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 16:15:19 GMT, Red Rock Wilderness Store
> wrote:
>>... spam snipped ...
>>God, I hate to see them doing this. I've been in their store and dealt
>>with
>>them for many years and they really are nice folks. I think I'll fire
>>off
>>an email to them.
>
>Remember George, some folks drop in and don't know what they've stepped
>in. Not everybody knows the rules. If they're the nice folks you
>figure they are, they'll be embarrasses when you explain what they've
>done, and they'll apologize.
>
>For what it's worth, I've noticed the same ad on another ng.
>
>Chas
>remove fly fish to reply
>http://home.comcast.net/~chas.wade/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
>San Juan Pictures at:
>http://home.comcast.net/~chasepike/wsb/index.html

Yep. Over on rec.paddling. Too bad. Sent them an email, no answer yet.

g.c.