PDA

View Full Version : orvis sly intermediate wonderline

steve sullivan
January 13th, 2004, 07:43 PM
I bought this and am really unhappy with it. It looks no different that
30 pound flourocarbon tippet. It doesnt seem like it will cast worth
****. Am I missing something? $10 scientific anglers line looks better
than this.

Dave LaCourse
January 13th, 2004, 09:17 PM
steve sullivan writes:

>I bought this and am really unhappy with it.

Why'dya buy it in the first place?

It looks no different that
>30 pound flourocarbon tippet. It doesnt seem like it will cast worth
>****.

You mean to say that you have yet to cast it and you are complaining about it?

Am I missing something? $10 scientific anglers line looks better
>than this.

Hmmmm. One can only hope that you don't buy cars because they "look(s) better
than" another one.

Dave

http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html

asadi
January 13th, 2004, 10:34 PM
did you buy the new and improved version?

john