PDA

View Full Version : FS2004 - Great ROFF Fly Swap - Last chance!

rb608
January 13th, 2004, 10:35 PM
The calendar tells me that tomorrow is January 14, the last day of the
signup period for the FS2004 Great ROFF Fly Swap. The total now stands at
36 swappers. I'll be a little flexible on the signup deadline; but tomorrow
night is going to be the end. Anybody signed up by the time I log in on
Thursday a.m. is in.

Once the signup is done, I'll give everyone a final count. Anyone wanting
to tie past the required 30 & do the whole amount is welcome to do so at any
time.

Also, once the signup period is ended, I'll post some additional info on
shipping and tags.

YOMAS,
Joe F.
http://home.att.net/~fleischman/FS2004.htm