PDA

View Full Version : Problem fixed

George Adams
January 15th, 2004, 03:21 AM
AOL newsgroup reader is now functioning normally, unlike myownself.

George Adams

"All good fishermen stay young until they die, for fishing is the only dream of
youth that doth not grow stale with age."
---- J.W Muller

Tim J.
January 15th, 2004, 03:51 AM
"George Adams" wrote...
> AOL newsgroup reader is now functioning normally, unlike myownself.

That's good news! You'll only have to read this once.
--
TL,
Tim

Tim J.
January 15th, 2004, 03:52 AM
"George Adams" wrote...
> AOL newsgroup reader is now functioning normally, unlike myownself.

That's good news! You'll only have to read this once.
--
TL,
Tim
http://css.sbcma.com/timj

Tim J.
January 15th, 2004, 03:52 AM
"George Adams" wrote...
> AOL newsgroup reader is now functioning normally, unlike myownself.

That's good news! You'll only have to read this once.
--
TL,
Tim
http://css.sbcma.com/timj

Warren
January 15th, 2004, 04:18 AM
wrote...
> AOL newsgroup reader is now functioning normally, unlike myownself.

Congratulations!
--
Warren
(use troutbum_mt (at) yahoo to reply via email)

Warren
January 15th, 2004, 04:19 AM
wrote...
> AOL newsgroup reader is now functioning normally, unlike myownself.

Congratulations!
--
Warren
(use troutbum_mt (at) yahoo to reply via email)
For Conclave Info:
http://www.geocities.com/troutbum_mt3/MadisonConclave.html

Warren
January 15th, 2004, 04:19 AM
wrote...
> AOL newsgroup reader is now functioning normally, unlike myownself.

Congratulations!
--
Warren
(use troutbum_mt (at) yahoo to reply via email)
For Conclave Info:
http://www.geocities.com/troutbum_mt3/MadisonConclave.html

rb608
January 15th, 2004, 04:23 AM
"Warren" > wrote in message
> wrote...
> > AOL newsgroup reader is now functioning normally, unlike myownself.
>
> Congratulations!
> --
> Warren
> (use troutbum_mt (at) yahoo to reply via email)
> For Conclave Info:
> http://www.geocities.com/troutbum_mt3/MadisonConclave.html

Sorry Warren; Tim beat you to it. :-)

Joe F.

rb608
January 15th, 2004, 04:23 AM

"Warren" > wrote in message
> wrote...
> > AOL newsgroup reader is now functioning normally, unlike myownself.
>
> Congratulations!
> --
> Warren
> (use troutbum_mt (at) yahoo to reply via email)
> For Conclave Info:
> http://www.geocities.com/troutbum_mt3/MadisonConclave.html

Sorry Warren; Tim beat you to it. :-)

Joe F.

George Adams
January 15th, 2004, 04:48 AM
Tim, Warren, & Joe:

Thanks for your support.

George Adams

"All good fishermen stay young until they die, for fishing is the only dream of
youth that doth not grow stale with age."
---- J.W Muller

Warren
January 15th, 2004, 06:53 AM
wrote...
> Sorry Warren; Tim beat you to it. :-)

You think? Lord knows I only read three of them......

Now if everyone had replied three times, what would you think George
would have done? Nooooowwwwwwwww, you're gettin' it. ;-)
--
Warren (who will type slower so that slower people can catch up <g> )
(use troutbum_mt (at) yahoo to reply via email)
For Conclave Info:
http://www.geocities.com/troutbum_mt3/MadisonConclave.html

Warren
January 15th, 2004, 06:56 AM