PDA

View Full Version : OT humor

Lennie Richardson
January 17th, 2004, 04:22 AM
Top 10 Things We Want To Hear Samuel L. Jackson's Character "Jedi Master
Mace Windu" Say in the Star Wars Prequels:
10. You don't need to see my goddamn identification, 'cause these ain't the
mother****in' droids you're looking for.

9. Womp rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'll never know, 'cause I
wouldn't eat the filthy mother****ers.

8. This is your father's lightsaber. When you absolutely, positively have to
kill every mother****in' stormtrooper in the room... accept no substitutes.

7. If Obi-wan ain't home then I don't know what the **** we're gonna do. I
ain't got no other connections on Tatooine.

6. Feel the Force, mother****er.

5. "What" ain't no planet I ever heard of! Do they speak Bocce on "What"?

4. You sendin' the Fett? ****, Hutt, that's all you had to say!

3. Yeah, Chewie's got a hair problem. What the brother gonna do? He's a
Wookie.

2. Does Jabba the Hutt look like a bitch? Then why are you tryin' to ****
him like one?

1. Hand me my lightsaber... it's the one that says, "Bad Mother ****er."