PDA

View Full Version : Re: OT Straight from the horse's mouth

Lennie Richardson
January 17th, 2004, 03:47 PM
"Dave LaCourse" > wrote in message
> Ken Fortenberry writes:
>
> <brief spate of fatuous drivel snipped>

> One man's opinion.
>
> Seems like it is another miserable day in the miserable life of
Fortenberry.
> Too sad.
> Dave
>
> http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html

i plonked him, so i wouldn't have known if you hadn't replied. the only
reason i opened the thread is because i still respect you.

Wolfgang
January 17th, 2004, 04:02 PM
"Lennie Richardson" > wrote in message
r.com...

> ....the only
> reason i opened the thread is because i still respect you.

And it IS morning........another question answered. :)

Wolfgang

rb608
January 17th, 2004, 04:33 PM
"slenon" > wrote in message news:yidOb.47863
> However, the opening lines of the publication indicate that it is the
> opinion of the author and not the official view of the SSI or War College.

The key words you conveniently omitted were "not necessarily". To
substitute the single word "not" is a blatant dishonesty. Frankly, even
attempting to discount the validity of the report with that tactic is
disingenuous in that the report is published by the SSI and posted on their
website.

Joe F.

slenon
January 17th, 2004, 04:44 PM
>The key words you conveniently omitted were "not necessarily". To
>substitute the single word "not" is a blatant dishonesty. Frankly, even
>attempting to discount the validity of the report with that tactic is
>disingenuous in that the report is published by the SSI and posted on their
>website.
>Joe F.

Very well, please replace the words "not necessarily" for "not." I did
not intend to attempt to discredit the article, merely to point out that in
all campaigns there is usually lack of consensus on how to best wage them.
FWIW, Joe, I tend to agree with the position of the article. But I am also
glad that Hussein is no longer paying suicide bombers families and trying to
figure out how to target Tel Aviv.

--
Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
Drowning flies to Darkstar

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/stevglo/index.html/slhomepage92kword.htm

Wolfgang
January 17th, 2004, 06:48 PM
"egildone" > wrote in message

> ....First law of politics: If you tell a lie long enough and loud
> enough, it becomes the truth!

Hm......so, Bush is telling us the truth?

Wolfgang

Ken Fortenberry
January 17th, 2004, 07:01 PM
egildone wrote:

> What are these people saying now. Are they lying now or were they lying
> then? First law of politics: If you tell a lie long enough and loud
> enough, it becomes the truth!

Thank you, Ed, for your insightful interrogatory and that pithy and
timely bon mot. You might be interested to know that the entirety of
the cut-and-paste portion of your message was a non sequitur, not
at all surprising since you obviously did not read the report to
which you were attempting to respond.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Ken Fortenberry
January 17th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Dave LaCourse wrote:

> Golly, I guess that is "straight from the horse's mouth".

Another one heard from who didn't even read the report.

Why am I SO not surprised ?

--
Ken Fortenberry

Dave LaCourse
January 17th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Ken Fortenberry writes:

>Dave LaCourse wrote:
>>
>> Golly, I guess that is "straight from the horse's mouth".
>
>Another one heard from who didn't even read the report.
>
>Why am I SO not surprised ?
>
>--
>Ken Fortenberry

Oh, I read it, Ken, until it lulled me to sleep. It was one man's opinion.
Read Stev's post. He says it all.

Now, go back to being miserable. And if Bush wins next November, I will pay
for the suicide watch at your home.
Dave

http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html

Ken Fortenberry
January 17th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Dave LaCourse wrote:

> Oh, I read it, Ken, until it lulled me to sleep.

Liar.

> Read Stev's post. He says it all.

Stevee didn't say ANYTHING ! His entire post was nothing but vapid
and vacuous inanities and a bit of wishful thinking about all the
"fundamentalists" gathering in the "target zones". That lying piece
of **** didn't read the report either, but in a subsequent post he
admitted to tending to agree with its position because he was trying
to appear reasonable while backpedaling at the speed of sound.

> Now, go back to being miserable. And if Bush wins next November, I will pay
> for the suicide watch at your home.

To hell with the suicide watch, tell you what you can do though, you
can buy me a ticket to Ireland and stake me to a three month job
search. If Shrub wins in November I'll be tempted to renounce my
citizenship and get the hell out of here.

--
Ken Fortenberry

slenon
January 17th, 2004, 08:17 PM
> If Shrub wins in November I'll be tempted to renounce my
>citizenship and get the hell out of here.
--
>Ken Fortenberry

I'd never considered voting for Bush II prior to today.

I'd chip in a dollar for your passage to any existing Arab country of your
choosing so that you can join with them in your wish to eliminate Zionism.
--
Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
Drowning flies to Darkstar

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/stevglo/index.html/slhomepage92kword.htm

B J Conner
January 17th, 2004, 08:56 PM
I'm in for $10 on your ticket.
"slenon" > wrote in message
om...
> > If Shrub wins in November I'll be tempted to renounce my
> >citizenship and get the hell out of here.
> --
> >Ken Fortenberry
>
> I'd never considered voting for Bush II prior to today.
>
> I'd chip in a dollar for your passage to any existing Arab country of your
> choosing so that you can join with them in your wish to eliminate Zionism.
> --
> Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
> Drowning flies to Darkstar
>
> http://web.tampabay.rr.com/stevglo/index.html/slhomepage92kword.htm

Jeff Miller
January 17th, 2004, 09:34 PM
damn...if i'd known it would have been this easy to get contributions
for a plane ticket i woulda worked a bit at ****in y'all off too. (uh,
ken, if everybody who's given you a load of crap will contribute
$10...and if the other gentle readers will merely send a dollar or two
each... well, hell, you can get to ireland with enough left over to get
me a round-tripper to sweden... whatya say?)

jeff (desperately seeking sweden)

B J Conner wrote:

> I'm in for $10 on your ticket.
> "slenon" > wrote in message
> om...
>
>>>If Shrub wins in November I'll be tempted to renounce my
>>>citizenship and get the hell out of here.
>>
>>--
>>
>>>Ken Fortenberry
>>
>>I'd never considered voting for Bush II prior to today.
>>
>>I'd chip in a dollar for your passage to any existing Arab country of your
>>choosing so that you can join with them in your wish to eliminate Zionism.
>>--
>>Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
>>Drowning flies to Darkstar

>>http://web.tampabay.rr.com/stevglo/index.html/slhomepage92kword.htm

slenon
January 17th, 2004, 10:23 PM
B.J. Conner:
>I'm in for $10 on your ticket.

Contact me off list, I'll send you the address for your contribution. I
don't have tax-exempt status so you can't take it off taxes.
--
Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
Drowning flies to Darkstar

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/stevglo/index.html/slhomepage92kword.htm

rw
January 17th, 2004, 10:25 PM
Jeff Miller wrote:
> (uh,
> ken, if everybody who's given you a load of crap will contribute
> $10...

And if everyone whom Ken has given a load a crap kicks in $10 we can
finance the manned mission to Mars.

Ken Fortenberry
January 17th, 2004, 10:31 PM
rw wrote:

> And if everyone whom Ken has given a load a crap kicks in $10 we can
> finance the manned mission to Mars.

I'd rather you spent the money on the Hubble telescope.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Dave LaCourse
January 17th, 2004, 10:33 PM
Ken Fortenberry writes:

>Liar.

PLONK

Dave LaCourse
January 17th, 2004, 10:36 PM
rw writes:

>Jeff Miller wrote:
>> (uh,
>> ken, if everybody who's given you a load of crap will contribute
>> $10...
>
>And if everyone whom Ken has given a load a crap kicks in $10 we can
>finance the manned mission to Mars.

Ya wanna bet he takes his chicken **** 7 iron with him?

d;o)

Ken Fortenberry
January 17th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Dave LaCourse wrote:
> Ken Fortenberry writes:
>
>>Liar.
>
> PLONK

Liar.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Charlie Choc
January 17th, 2004, 11:02 PM
On 17 Jan 2004 22:36:16 GMT, (Dave LaCourse)
wrote:

>rw writes:
>
>>Jeff Miller wrote:
>>> (uh,
>>> ken, if everybody who's given you a load of crap will contribute
>>> $10...
>>
>>And if everyone whom Ken has given a load a crap kicks in $10 we can
>>finance the manned mission to Mars.
>>

>Ya wanna bet he takes his chicken **** 7 iron with him?

Why not? Alan Sheppard used a 6 iron on the moon.
--
Charlie...

Wolfgang
January 17th, 2004, 11:27 PM
"slenon" > wrote in message
> B.J. Conner:
> >I'm in for $10 on your ticket.
>
> Contact me off list, I'll send you the address for your contribution. I
> don't have tax-exempt status so you can't take it off taxes.

DON'T DO IT! IT'S A TRAP! HE'LL MAKE YOU READ HIS ****IN' POETRY!
:(

Wolfgang

B J Conner
January 18th, 2004, 02:04 AM
The moneys here already. There may be enough to send two people somewhere.
No need for me to send it. I'll set i up so you just pick up at Eticket at
the airport.
"slenon" > wrote in message
> B.J. Conner:
> >I'm in for $10 on your ticket.
>
> Contact me off list, I'll send you the address for your contribution. I
> don't have tax-exempt status so you can't take it off taxes.
> --
> Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
> Drowning flies to Darkstar
>
> http://web.tampabay.rr.com/stevglo/index.html/slhomepage92kword.htm

Mike Walton
January 18th, 2004, 03:41 AM
"B J Conner" > wrote in message >...
> The exact quote is:
> "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it people will eventually
> come to believe it." -Joseph Goebbels
> Don't know when he said it, but it's still true and it's still being
> practiced.

No wonder the media keeps saying that Howard is the frontrunner -it's
wishful thinking.

Kerry supporter: Why does Kerry terrify you?

Bush supporter: Because he might win.

Kerry supporter: Thanks for your honesty.

Bush supporter: No problem. Anyone who is endorsed by the drunken,
murdering Senator from Kerry's homestate, can't be good for the
country.

Kerry supporter: And what makes you think you have the right to
determine what is good for the country?

Bush supporter: no response.

Another Bush supporter came to the rescue and offered this response:

"I sir, am a member in good standing of this much beloved country's
citizenry. 'Tis better that we the people make the decisions than fat
old farts like Senator Kennedy."

This hostile, anti-Kennedy rhetoric is not an isolated incident, and
it is safe to conclude that the fanatics who fear the candidacy of
John Kerry are responsible for creating the perception that Dean's
political candidacy is unstoppable.

http://www.geocities.com/bobeshope/howard.htm

Just in case you are wondering why Aaron Brown is scratching his head,
now that John Kerry is leading Iowa.

Jeff Miller
January 18th, 2004, 12:21 PM
Mike Walton wrote:

> http://www.geocities.com/bobeshope/howard.htm
>
> Just in case you are wondering why Aaron Brown is scratching his head,
> now that John Kerry is leading Iowa.

oh brother... i'm scratching my head wondering why you posted that
tripe... the article on the freddie prinze suicide was very helpful though.

Lennie Richardson
January 18th, 2004, 03:04 PM
"Wayne" > wrote in message
t...
> In 1998 there were 599 Illinois residents that lost their lives in alcohol
> related crashes.

....and two thirds of the drunks involved had been drinking
BUD****INGWEISER!!!

slenon
January 18th, 2004, 03:07 PM
BJ Conner:
>The moneys here already. There may be enough to send two people somewhere.
>No need for me to send it. I'll set i up so you just pick up at Eticket at
>the airport.

Thanks, B.J. I'd like my ticket to be for a trip to Sevastapol or
Kamchatka. I'll leave the choice of airlines to you. For a trip generated
by so much kindness, I'm even willing to fly AeroPlop. And in fact, by
flying AeroPlop, I'm certain that there will be sufficient funds remaining
for you to have a ticket for Kenny as well.
--
Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
Drowning flies to Darkstar

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/stevglo/index.html/slhomepage92kword.htm

slenon
January 18th, 2004, 03:10 PM
>DON'T DO IT! IT'S A TRAP! HE'LL MAKE YOU READ HIS ****IN' POETRY!
>:(
>Wolfgang

I wasn't aware you could be made to do anything against your wlll.

So, which paw did you gnaw off to escape?

--
Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
Drowning flies to Darkstar

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/stevglo/index.html/slhomepage92kword.htm

Allen Epps
January 19th, 2004, 09:43 PM
In article >, slenon
> wrote:

> >http://www.carlisle.army.mil/ssi/pubs/2003/bounding/bounding.htm
>
> >I'd like to hear Über Colonel Epps dismiss a report from the
> >Strategic Studies Institute of the U.S. Army War College as
> >mere front-page fluff.
> >Ken Fortenberry

I'll have to snip from Slenon's post since I never saw Fortenberry's as
he has the honor of the only ROFF plonkee, but let me share a hearty
**** YOU FORTY you binary thinking dolt. By the by Colonel is a rank
in the Army, Air Force and Marines, not the US Navy of which I am a
proudly serving member. Of course you wouldn't really care as you you
don't think of serving anything but yourself. Again **** YOU.
Allen

Dave LaCourse
January 19th, 2004, 09:49 PM
Mr. Epps writes:

>I'll have to snip from Slenon's post since I never saw Fortenberry's as
>he has the honor of the only ROFF plonkee, but let me share a hearty
>**** YOU FORTY you binary thinking dolt. By the by Colonel is a rank
>in the Army, Air Force and Marines, not the US Navy of which I am a
>proudly serving member. Of course you wouldn't really care as you you
>don't think of serving anything but yourself. Again **** YOU.
>Allen

Hear, hear, hear.

Ken Fortenberry
January 19th, 2004, 10:17 PM
Allen Epps wrote:

> ... By the by Colonel is a rank
> in the Army, Air Force and Marines, ...

You'll have to excuse my ignorance of military titles, but regardless
of your actual denomination, Über Colonel Epps has a je ne sais quoi
that I'm loath to abandon. Do you think maybe you could talk your
General into trading you to the Army for a couple of gendarmes and
a bagpiper to be named later ?

--
Ken Fortenberry

Ken Fortenberry
January 19th, 2004, 11:09 PM
Ken Fortenberry wrote:

> Allen Epps wrote:
>

>> ... By the by Colonel is a rank
>> in the Army, Air Force and Marines, ...
>

> You'll have to excuse my ignorance of military titles, but regardless
> of your actual denomination, Über Colonel Epps has a je ne sais quoi
> that I'm loath to abandon. Do you think maybe you could talk your
> General into trading you to the Army for a couple of gendarmes and
> a bagpiper to be named later ?

This is an embarrassing situation, but I have been informed via email
that the Navy doesn't have any Generals and, get this, the Army doesn't
have any gendarmes OR bagpipers !!! What the goddamn hell are we spending
our freaking tax dollars on anyway ? 200 some odd years after throwing
off the yoke of British Imperialism and we can't come up with a single
****ing bagpiper ?!? Sweet holy geezus, it's no wonder the whole civilized
world considers us to be reckless, feckless boobs.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Mike Connor
January 19th, 2004, 11:49 PM
"Allen Epps" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
et...
> In article >, slenon
> > wrote:
>
> > >http://www.carlisle.army.mil/ssi/pubs/2003/bounding/bounding.htm
> >
> > >I'd like to hear Über Colonel Epps dismiss a report from the
> > >Strategic Studies Institute of the U.S. Army War College as
> > >mere front-page fluff.
> > >Ken Fortenberry
> >
> I'll have to snip from Slenon's post since I never saw Fortenberry's as
> he has the honor of the only ROFF plonkee, but let me share a hearty
> **** YOU FORTY you binary thinking dolt. By the by Colonel is a rank
> in the Army, Air Force and Marines, not the US Navy of which I am a
> proudly serving member. Of course you wouldn't really care as you you
> don't think of serving anything but yourself. Again **** YOU.
> Allen

On here at least, Mr.Fortenberry has never made any pretensions to being
other than what he is, basically a contentious but truthful arsehole ( to
which exalted rank I also aspire). It is a shame that the same can not be
said for many others, doubtless officers and gentlemen all. Patriots?
Another name for chauvinism of the worst kind, or extremely unreliable
missiles.

By the way, I could not give a **** what you think of me either, but it
would be nice if you thought at all.

This place is going from bad to worse recently. Hardly a civil post among
the whole load of ****, and even less about fishing. Cabin fever may well
be rife, but frontal lobotomy can not be so common?

Rank? There are no ranks here, although quite a lot is rank. In my day,
officers were at least expected to be civil ( Thereīs irony for you). Even a
lowly sergeant learned to mind his manners very quickly indeed, even when
merely dealing with the ranks.

What ****ing planet do you guys live on anyway? If you canīt post something
sensible or germane, then donīt blame Fortenberry, blame your own ****ing
woeful inadequacy.

TL
MC

Frank Reid
January 19th, 2004, 11:55 PM
> Sweet holy geezus, it's no wonder the whole civilized
> world considers us to be reckless, feckless boobs.

Ken, the whole world does NOT consider us to be reckless, feckless boobs.
They just consider you to be a reckless, feckless boob. Sounds like this
boob needs a squeeze.
--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Ken Fortenberry
January 19th, 2004, 11:58 PM
Frank Reid wrote:
> They just consider you to be a reckless, feckless boob. Sounds like this
> boob needs a squeeze.

HEY !! You keep your hands off my boobs, I don't swing that way.

--
Ken Fortenberry

rw
January 20th, 2004, 02:10 AM
Mike Connor wrote:

> What ****ing planet do you guys live on anyway? If you canīt post something
> sensible or germane, then donīt blame Fortenberry, blame your own ****ing
> woeful inadequacy.

I get the feeling Mike's building up to one of his trademark dramatic
exits. :-)

daytripper
January 20th, 2004, 02:30 AM
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 19:10:35 -0700, rw >
wrote:

>Mike Connor wrote:
>
>> What ****ing planet do you guys live on anyway? If you canīt post something
>> sensible or germane, then donīt blame Fortenberry, blame your own ****ing
>> woeful inadequacy.
>
>I get the feeling Mike's building up to one of his trademark dramatic
>exits. :-)

Hmmm....No, I think what you're sensing is "Target Lock".

/daytripper (stepping smartly away from Ground Zero....)

rw
January 20th, 2004, 02:48 AM
daytripper wrote:

> Hmmm....No, I think what you're sensing is "Target Lock".
>
> /daytripper (stepping smartly away from Ground Zero....)

Uh oh. Am I about to take a round of doggerel? Better hit the dirt.

Dave LaCourse
January 20th, 2004, 02:50 AM
rw writes:

>I get the feeling Mike's building up to one of his trademark dramatic
>exits. :-)

That'll be, what, five, six?

rw
January 20th, 2004, 03:17 AM
Dave LaCourse wrote:

> rw writes:
>

>>I get the feeling Mike's building up to one of his trademark dramatic
>>exits. :-)
>

> That'll be, what, five, six?

Who counts? Each one was more dramatic than the previous, so I, for one,
am rapt with anticipation.

Tim J.
January 20th, 2004, 03:19 AM
"rw" wrote...
> Mike Connor wrote:
>
> > What ****ing planet do you guys live on anyway? If you canīt post something
> > sensible or germane, then donīt blame Fortenberry, blame your own ****ing
> > woeful inadequacy.
>
> I get the feeling Mike's building up to one of his trademark dramatic
> exits. :-)

I just get that he's ****ed. Gee, THAT'S never happened on roff before.

FWIW, Forty trolled for Mr. Epps, and Allen responded in kind. I see nothing
wrong with either post, nor Mike's.
--
TL,
Tim

Wayne Knight
January 20th, 2004, 03:32 AM
"Tim J." > wrote in message

>.nothing [snip] either [snip] nor

Not being a liberal arts i can not say for sure but seems to me there is
some kind of grammar flame now due?

Good post otherwise, many could agree.

Wolfgang
January 20th, 2004, 03:38 AM
"Wayne Knight" > wrote in message

> "Tim J." > wrote in message
> >
> >.nothing [snip] either [snip] nor
> >

> Not being a liberal arts i can not say for sure but seems to me there is
> some kind of grammar flame now due?

Negative......no grammatical transgressions in Mr. J.'s submission
(however.....ahem.....please see me after class Mr. G.). :)

> Good post otherwise, many could agree.

Ditto.

Wolfgang

Tim J.
January 20th, 2004, 03:57 AM
"Wayne Knight" wrote...

> "Tim J." wrote...
> >
> >.nothing [snip] either [snip] nor
> >

> Not being a liberal arts i can not say for sure but seems to me there is
> some kind of grammar flame now due?

Wanna start one? It could be a pleasant diversion from the other flame wars.
--
TL,
Tim

Mike Connor
January 20th, 2004, 08:47 AM
"rw" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
m...
<SNIP>
> I get the feeling Mike's building up to one of his trademark dramatic
> exits. :-)

Straight from the horses ass.

MC

Wayne Harrison
January 20th, 2004, 09:31 AM
"Mike Connor" <Mike-Connor> wrote in message
s.com...

> "rw" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> m...
> <SNIP>
> > I get the feeling Mike's building up to one of his trademark dramatic
> > exits. :-)
>
> Straight from the horses ass.
>
> MC

ah, i love the smell of truth in the pre-dawn hours...

yfitons
wayno

rw
January 20th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Mike Connor wrote:
> "rw" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> m...
> <SNIP>
>
>>I get the feeling Mike's building up to one of his trademark dramatic
>>exits. :-)
>

> Straight from the horses ass.

That doesn't even rhyme.

Mike Connor
January 20th, 2004, 01:15 PM
"rw" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
m...
> That doesn't even rhyme.

Thus spake the horses ass,
and of course it came to pass,
that what he thought was biting wit,
was merely just another load of ****,
a fairly useless stinking mass.

Some folk it seems, do think,
and many disregard a nasty stink,
hot fetid air still dissipates,
at varying degrees and rates,
just donīt sniff, but blink.

This damages the asses pride,
it seems that some have even cried,
indeed, some folk then simply goad,
and promptly get another load,
at least the ground is fertilised.

For those who cannot trust their noses,
horses asses are not roses,
best keep downwind at least,
of such a nasty smelly beast,
and the problems that the **** then poses.

MC

rw
January 20th, 2004, 01:46 PM
Mike Connor wrote:

> "rw" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> m...
>
>>That doesn't even rhyme.
>

> Thus spake the horses ass,
> and of course it came to pass,
> that what he thought was biting wit,
> was merely just another load of ****,
> a fairly useless stinking mass.

Well that's certainly a refreshing change from "reading a lot of burnt
out old wrecks trying their best to insult each other, in the
same old boring fashion," and the same old vileness being dished out by
the same people." And it rhymes!

Mike Connor
January 20th, 2004, 02:30 PM
"rw" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
m...

> Well that's certainly a refreshing change from "reading a lot of burnt
> out old wrecks trying their best to insult each other, in the
> same old boring fashion," and the same old vileness being dished out by
> the same people." And it rhymes!
>
> --

Of course the ass was broken hearted,
tried to speak, but only farted,
and then, far worse I fear,
the ass became a dire rear,
and most folks then departed.

"But hold", the ass then wailed,
with all the **** that this entailed,
and all around at this attempt,
held their noses in contempt,
the ass had simply failed.

"Vile creatures", ass began to grunt,
and the nearest had to bear the brunt,
not many then maintained their poise,
disgusted at the awful noise,
but most ignored the runt.

"Itīs not my fault", it wailed, and shat,
and folks were not surprised at that,
they expected nothing more,
than piles of **** upon the floor,
or even on the mat.

The ass was very lonely then,
but still it tried to speak again,
it strove hard to make some sense,
its wild expression became intense,
its fury echoed through the glen.

At last a fart evolved, so great,
the ass continued to gyrate,
round and round and round it went,
trying to follow its own scent,
and getting more and more irate.

At last it reached its final goal,
burrowing like a crazy mole,
it pushed and shoved its stupid head
until at last, it was not dead,
just disappeared, up its own hole.

MC

slenon
January 20th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Wayne Knight:
> Lord only knows whatelse, can you just imagine the insults to fly in a
grammar thread?

How dare you say that about my Grandmother?
--
Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
Drowning flies to Darkstar

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/stevglo/index.html/slhomepage92kword.htm

rw
January 20th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Mike Connor wrote:
> "rw" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> m...
>
>>Well that's certainly a refreshing change from "reading a lot of burnt
>>out old wrecks trying their best to insult each other, in the
>>same old boring fashion," and the same old vileness being dished out by
>>the same people." And it rhymes!
>>
>>--
>

> Of course the ass was broken hearted,
> tried to speak, but only farted,
> and then, far worse I fear,
> the ass became a dire rear,
> and most folks then departed.

I have to hand it to Daytripper -- he called it. The target has been
acquired, and it's me. This is the second barrage of doggerel I've
endured in the past 24 hours. I'm not sure I can hold up much longer.
It's unlikely that the enemy will run short of ammunition -- he seems to
have an inexhaustible supply. The situation is dire. Send help.

Mike Connor
January 20th, 2004, 03:05 PM
"rw" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
m...
<SNIP>
> I have to hand it to Daytripper -- he called it. The target has been
> acquired, and it's me. This is the second barrage of doggerel I've
> endured in the past 24 hours. I'm not sure I can hold up much longer.
> It's unlikely that the enemy will run short of ammunition -- he seems to
> have an inexhaustible supply. The situation is dire. Send help.

So even you think youīre a horses ass?

Takes all kinds I suppose. Unfortunately I know of no help for such a
condition.

You requested a rhyme, I merely obliged. You should just be more careful
what you wish for, you might get it.

MC

Dave LaCourse
January 20th, 2004, 07:27 PM
rw writes:

>The situation is dire. Send help.

Look up some of the "Dumbo" posts, directed at one of roff's finest and most
ethical, our very own Tom Littleton.