PDA

View Full Version : FA: Canoe -- Baltimore, MD

Marty S.
March 8th, 2004, 04:06 PM
16' Old Town Penobscot for auction on Ebay. Item number: 3665444242

Very easy to car-top. Good condition. Some very small scratches along the
keel from use, not misuse! Cane seats and ash (wood) yokes are in very good
condition. Previous owner dripped 2 splatters of some paint on the side
(see picture on Ebay site). I've kept this under my deck unused for the
past 4+ years. Previous to that I only took it out a few times on the local
reservoir -- time to sell it!
Two aluminum/plastic oars included.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3665444242&category=23800

Let me know if you have questions.

I am also auctioning on Ebay a Honda 2 horsepower, 4-stroke outboard that
would fit this canoe very well or for another small watercraft like a
Zodiac, jon boat, or sailboat tender.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2465485062

--
Marty S.