PDA

View Full Version : Just saw the MDROFF picture...

Tom Littleton
January 18th, 2004, 11:43 PM
....on APBF. What the hell were you folks giving to Hart, he looks damn near
deranged....or, was it something Alan said to him?? Nice to see a smiling and
dry Reid front and center as well.
Tom

daytripper
January 19th, 2004, 12:10 AM
On 18 Jan 2004 23:43:53 GMT, (Tom Littleton) wrote:

>...on APBF. What the hell were you folks giving to Hart, he looks damn near
>deranged....

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...

rw
January 19th, 2004, 12:10 AM
Tom Littleton wrote:
> ...on APBF. What the hell were you folks giving to Hart, he looks damn near
> deranged....

He's been deranged for as long as I've known him.

Frank Reid
January 19th, 2004, 11:20 AM
> Nice to see a smiling and
> dry Reid front and center as well.

This is how the rest of the world sees me, dry, happy, upright, no oversized
rubber pants, no hooks in my flesh, no marks on my face where someone ahead
of me let loose a hemlock branch at face height, no furrowed brow 'cause I
know Tom is just around the corner vacuuming in the fish whilst I'm getting
skunked, relaxed because I've had a good nights sleep in my bed, not some
friggen canvas cot thats trying to fold up on me as the wind blows over my
tent and the rain runs under it..... God, I love this sport.
--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Wayne
January 20th, 2004, 11:48 PM
SWMBO had just related her expectations for Joe finishing his remodeling
chores and underway projects during this century. Allan misunderstood,
since all jet pilots are mostly deaf, and thought she said "Fat chance in
hell Joe will go fishing THIS century!!" Joe (or was it Lou, they are hard
to tell apart)looks a little peeked because he did a quarter Reid in the
Wonton soup. Frank, on the other hand was in fine fiddle, having gotten
Allan to lug his stuff all over the show complaining of a bum foot. Allan
never saw him hot-footing across the parking lot to engage a guy seen moving
across the lawn with a bamboo rod.
--
Wayne (always happy to tell the REAL story)
To Fish is Human...To Release Divine!

"Tom Littleton" > wrote in message
> ...on APBF. What the hell were you folks giving to Hart, he looks damn
near
> deranged....or, was it something Alan said to him?? Nice to see a smiling
and
> dry Reid front and center as well.
> Tom

Wayne