PDA

View Full Version : Whuppin stick rods?

Darren Pullen
March 8th, 2004, 09:43 PM
Has anyone here used any of the whuppin stick rods from cabellas? I just
ordered 2 9' medium spinning rods for salmon fishing in northern Indiana. I
thought for the price I couldn't go wrong. Thanks, Darren

--

"Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say, 'What
should be the reward of such sacrifices?' ... If ye love wealth better than

"We stand here on the only island of freedom that is left in the
whole world. There is no place left to flee to ... no place to
escape to. We defend freedom here or it is gone. There is no
place for us to run, only to make a stand. And if we fail, I
think we face telling our children, and our children's children,
what it was we found more precious than freedom. Because I am
sure someday -- if we fail in this -- there will be a generation
that will ask." --Ronald Reagan

:-:NeWcS:-:
March 10th, 2004, 04:13 PM
I have 2 and love them. Good rods that have a good warrantee.

Hope this helps.

-Jay

"Darren Pullen" > wrote in message
> Has anyone here used any of the whuppin stick rods from cabellas? I just
> ordered 2 9' medium spinning rods for salmon fishing in northern Indiana.
> thought for the price I couldn't go wrong. Thanks, Darren
>
> --
>

> "Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say, 'What
> should be the reward of such sacrifices?' ... If ye love wealth better
than
> liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animating contest of
> freedom...crouch down and lick the hands, which feed you. May your chains
> sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our
countrymen!"
> Samuel Adams
>

> "We stand here on the only island of freedom that is left in the
> whole world. There is no place left to flee to ... no place to
> escape to. We defend freedom here or it is gone. There is no
> place for us to run, only to make a stand. And if we fail, I
> think we face telling our children, and our children's children,
> what it was we found more precious than freedom. Because I am
> sure someday -- if we fail in this -- there will be a generation
> that will ask." --Ronald Reagan

bass109
August 10th, 2005, 05:35 PM
I have the whuppin stick and it only cost 19.99. Pretty good for rods at st.croix at 300.00, but it is a very great rod with fast action tip. A 10 year warrenty. Great price and great rod.