PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all!

Rob Osborn
January 23rd, 2004, 01:37 AM
Thanks!

You guys gave me great advice and very good suggestions on where to start in
the sport of fly fishing. I made it down to Cabela's on Saturday and they
just happened to have a free flyer on fly fishing equipment under $300. I
think that, as far as getting started goes, Cabela's is probably going to be
the best bet - price, selection and being able to actually see and handle
the gear.

Thanks again, I really appreciate the good and sound advice you have
offered.

Rob

http://www.Usenet.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups

riverman
January 23rd, 2004, 01:06 PM
"Rob Osborn" > wrote in message
> Thanks!
>
> You guys gave me great advice and very good suggestions on where to start
in
> the sport of fly fishing. I made it down to Cabela's on Saturday and they
> just happened to have a free flyer on fly fishing equipment under $300. I
> think that, as far as getting started goes, Cabela's is probably going to
be
> the best bet - price, selection and being able to actually see and handle
> the gear.
>
> Thanks again, I really appreciate the good and sound advice you have
> offered.
>
> Rob

Ahhh, one more satisfied customer.

Where did we go wrong...?