PDA

View Full Version : Dumbos arise!

Mike Connor
January 24th, 2004, 09:01 AM
I thought perhaps you would like a little help with recruitment? One WebTV
fan is a miserable result.

Now gather round you Dumbos, and listen to my song,
itīs great to be a Dumbo, even though youīre mostly wrong,
we prance and preach, and rant and rave, regardless of the rest,
and when it comes to downright foolishness, we are by far the best.

So come along and join the fold, and then I guarantee,
that if you put your mind to it, youīll be a Dumbo just like me.
Ignore what other people say, they are influenced by sense,
we are not sidetracked by such crap, we are gloriously dense.

If you want to argue do so, as a Dumbo you are free,
you need no brains, or logic, take no responsibility,
**** on folks, and get them riled, it really is quite fine,
keep practicing my Dumbo friend, at being a Dumbo swine.

Logic? Cast it to the winds, Truth? No use at all,
gather up your Dumbo wits, and charge right at the wall,
when you fall, as fall you will, and your poor head really hurts,
just jump right up and charge again, the pain just comes in spurts.

It is lovely being a Dumbo, a completely brainless pratt,
who needs manners? Or common sense? Dumbos donīt need that.
All we need are targets, on which to vent our vengeful spleen,
"What for?" You ask "I donīt know that. Its just the Dumbo scene".

We defend our Dumbo brothers, no matter what they do,
they may be wrong, but they are Dumbos, just like me and you.
"Solidarity" is our watchword, or something very much the same,
my head hurts rather badly now, and I forget the name.

Eventually the pain wears off, and your head goes flat and square,
your brains are mush, your conscience gone, you may even lose your hair,
but worry not my Dumbo brothers, victory is well within your reach,
donīt let the clever fellows win the day, stick your Dumbo head into the
breach.

When you are feeling lonely, and know not what to do,
remember there are lots of Dumbos, who feel the same as you,
of course we are just Dumbos, but strong and stubborn to the last,
just a few more years of this, and the worst phase will have passed.

Recruit another Dumbo, have him rally to the Dumbo flag,
explain how you became a Dumbo, and how it was a drag,
but then almost blinded by glorious Dumbos old and new,
you joined the ranks, and yelled paroles, and became a Dumbo too.

The clever fellows can not win, they just donīt have a chance,
because there is no arguing, when a Dumbo takes the proper stance,
just lower your head, and charge full tilt, this will ruin their poise,
and donīt forget while charging, to make a lot of senseless noise.

Gibberish and drivel, are among our very greatest aids,
Lies and libel are also good, when making Dumbo raids,
Some may laugh and point at you, ignore them, they are jealous,
there is no greater sight on earth, than a Dumbo being zealous.

Take pride my Dumbo friends, you carry such a long tradition,
since very early times, weīve driven hordes of men to their perdition,
One day, mark well my words, all those with sense, will fade and die,
and the world be ruled by Dumbos, for Dumbos, just like you and I.

MC

January 24th, 2004, 09:46 AM
From: Mike-Connor (Mike=A0Connor)

<I thought perhaps you would like a little help with recruitment? One
WebTV fan is a miserable result.>

Typical response from a self-important bore, to attack the ISP. <rest
of drivel snipped>

Mike Connor
January 24th, 2004, 11:51 AM
From: Mike-Connor (Mike Connor)

>>I thought perhaps you would like a little help with recruitment? One
>>WebTV fan is a miserable result.

>Typical response from a self-important bore, to attack the ISP. rest
>of drivel snipped

Wow! A really first class Dumbo!! Two posts to this newsgroup, at least
under that name, and already a Star! ( I corrected the attributions, canīt
leave that to Dumbos, nobody would understand anything).

Mr Honorable Dumbo III, you have my heartiest congratulations!

I would have asked you to point out where I attacked an ISP. But being an
absolutely prime Dumbo, who is quite obviously also so ashamed of his
provider, that he imagines any reference to it is an attack, and is also far
too shy to post under his own name, you would probably not be able to grasp
my meaning, so I will refrain.

Dumbos rail at this and that,
a Dumbo is a brainless ****,
ashamed of his own ISP,
and hides his name for fear weīll see
that heīs dumber than a lump of scat.

Heīs just another Dumbo louse,
a cowering anonymouse,
two posts in, with his head down,
this Dumbo really goes to town,
heīs really bringing down the house.

Theyīll probably make him Dumbo staff,
which will give us all a laugh,
Dumbos simply canīt refrain,
from causing themselves awful pain,
and then they wail and chaff.

This oneīs really hot you see,
Mr.Honorable Dumbo number three,
his posts are only very few,
just about his own IQ,
a first class Dumbo, wild and free.

Take heart you Dumbos, after all,
a really prime Dumbo has heard the call,
aid and abet him, gather round,
add your clamour to the sound,
of a Dumbo in free fall.

Of course he too will hit the bricks,
thatīs one of Dumbos standard tricks,
his head will swell, and heīll be dizzy,
whirling, bleating, in a tizzy,
just like the other Dumbo pricks.

Some think Dumbos should be saved,
so we could laugh at how they raved,
my opinion this is not,
real prime Dumbos, should be shot,
if they have not behaved.

Hanging Dumbos is not good,
their heads and necks are just like wood,
and this destroys our fervent hope,
that theyīll be strangled by the rope,
which of course they should.

Angry Dumbos are a riot,