PDA

View Full Version : Graduate Course Survey - Please take 2 minutes to fill out!

MP
March 9th, 2004, 04:06 AM
My project for the Research and Statistics graduate class will attempt to
study the relationship between education level and financial compensation
while taking into account other variables.

I have posted this in several other groups in order to get a more diverse
set of responses from different working environments.

Please take a few minutes and fill out the survey, this would really help me
out.

Thanks in advance. If you would like a copy of the final report I have left
instructions on how to request one in the survey.

Many thanks,
Cristian

Survey link (just copy and paste in your browser):

http://montyp.dhs.org:1972/scripts/ezs.exe?DATABASE=bus678%2dvalidation&_ACT
ION=START

Bob
March 9th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Hate to tell you this, but this study has already been done. You can acquire
your own copy to plagiarize from the U.S. Census Bureau.

Fish often
Bob