PDA

View Full Version : Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow!

Wayne
January 26th, 2004, 02:36 AM
The weather radar looks like a solid green sheet over the entire state.
Snow is coming down steady and not a flake is melting. Business Law exam
was finished a few minutes ago and now it looks like a grand opportunity to
start on the 2004 fly-box replenish marathon. I have a new super-secret
pattern for shad I was told would catch shad where there are no shad, will
draw fish from the mouth of the river to get caught, will out-fish any shad
fly or dart hitherto known to human kind. Maybe I'll tie some of those too
but I'll have to do it in the dark with the doors locked. Maybe some
surplus night-vision goggles can be had??! I can only say it involves a long
marabou feather and you use the whole thing. The color and other
construction details must remain a top top eyes-only secret.
--
Wayne
To Fish is Human...To Release Divine!