PDA

View Full Version : Farmed salmon industry to face lawsuit under California antitoxics law

JR
January 27th, 2004, 12:35 PM
A follow-up to previous discussion of farmed salmon:

http://www.enn.com/news/2004-01-27/s_12479.asp

JR

Mike Connor
January 27th, 2004, 12:56 PM
"JR" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> A follow-up to previous discussion of farmed salmon:
>
> http://www.enn.com/news/2004-01-27/s_12479.asp
>
> JR

Well, it sounds like good news, but considering that the study cited was
rather questionable, ( it seems no direct comparisons were made between
farmed and wild fish, quite apart from other irregularities), it will
probably be thrown out, and the pro-farming lobby will have won another huge
propaganda victory.

Sometimes I canīt help wondering who is doing what here. It would not
surprise me at all to learn that the pro-farming lobby is grateful for such
opportunities, even if they are not instrumental in orchestrating them.

Thanks for the link. I had not seen this anywhere else.

TL
MC