PDA

View Full Version : Books for sale

chuckr
January 30th, 2004, 03:19 PM
On the Fly Guide to the Northern Rockies, A Traveler's Guide to the
Greatest Fly Fishing Destinations in Idaho, Montana and northern
Wyoming. I've included information on over 50 of the best fly fishing
destinations in the northern Rockies. Over 40 detailed maps showing
access points, roads, boat ramps, bridges, campsites and other points
of interest. Included also is a wealth of insider information on best
places to eat, motels, lodges and our favorite campsites. Published by
Wilderness Adventures Press, over 400 pages,soft back. For further
information or to order your signed copy check out
www.chuckandgalerobbins.com or e-mail me

chuckr