PDA

View Full Version : Wide Feet

MikeKnepley
February 1st, 2004, 07:52 PM
I would fish more if I could find waders that fit. I wear a 12 6E
shoe, and nothing I have tried so far is even close. I would buy
custom waders if that would help. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks to all.

Tim J.
February 1st, 2004, 09:57 PM
"MikeKnepley" wrote...
> I would fish more if I could find waders that fit. I wear a 12 6E
> shoe, and nothing I have tried so far is even close. I would buy
> custom waders if that would help. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Well, . . . nah - this has got to be a set up. :)
--
TL,
Tim

riverman
February 2nd, 2004, 02:06 PM
"Tim J." > wrote in message

> "MikeKnepley" wrote...
> > I would fish more if I could find waders that fit. I wear a 12 6E
> > shoe, and nothing I have tried so far is even close. I would buy
> > custom waders if that would help. Does anyone have any suggestions?
>
> Well, . . . nah - this has got to be a set up. :)
> --
> TL,
> Tim
> 14AAA

14AAA?? I've seen sandals made out of car tire tread: you're the first guy
I've heard of who could use bicycle tire treads!

--riverman
(left foot: 10.5EE right foot: 9F)