PDA

View Full Version : Tie some flies for me for a fly line?

Wes Chormicle
February 2nd, 2004, 06:36 AM
Here's the senario...
I finally found "The" pattern that seems to work almost all the time at my
favorite C&R lake. But due to my 51 (going on 90) year old eyes, and my
lack of any dexterity, I would like to do a trade with someone. The pattern
I need is a pretty basic leach pattern (I'll supply a sample). I'll trade
someone a new Monic flyline (I have several sizes sitting around) for a few
dozen flys. Any takers?

Thanks,

Wes

And if you want to come to southern Utah, I'll take you to my "secret spot".

troutbum_mt
February 2nd, 2004, 07:04 AM
says...
> Here's the senario...
> I finally found "The" pattern that seems to work almost all the time at my
> favorite C&R lake. But due to my 51 (going on 90) year old eyes, and my
> lack of any dexterity, I would like to do a trade with someone. The pattern
> I need is a pretty basic leach pattern (I'll supply a sample). I'll trade
> someone a new Monic flyline (I have several sizes sitting around) for a few
> dozen flys. Any takers?

I'll take you up on that.

> And if you want to come to southern Utah, I'll take you to my "secret spot".

And I may take you up on that too. :-)
--
Warren
(use troutbum_mt (at) yahoo to reply via email)