PDA

View Full Version : FS2004 Calling Joe.

Emma & John Whiteley
February 7th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Joe.
Flies complete Haul a Gwynt (Sun and Wind in Welsh )
Making tags presently and in the post Monday am first thing give us a call
when they arrive as I had problems with my last trans atlantic swap. Hope
things are going well.

Tight Lines John Whiteley

rb608
February 8th, 2004, 04:07 AM
"Emma & John Whiteley" > wrote in message
> Joe.
> Flies complete Haul a Gwynt (Sun and Wind in Welsh )
> Making tags presently and in the post Monday am first thing give us a call
> when they arrive as I had problems with my last trans atlantic swap. Hope
> things are going well.

Thanks, John. I'll shoot you an email as soon as they arrive.

Joe F.