PDA

View Full Version : OT- I feel invaded

Scott Seidman
February 13th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Has anyone noticed their Google search bar today??

Scott

Tim J.
February 13th, 2004, 05:15 PM
"Scott Seidman" wrote...
> Has anyone noticed their Google search bar today??

Mine looks fine. What's up?
--
TL,
Tim

Scott Seidman
February 13th, 2004, 05:23 PM
"Tim J." > wrote in
:

> "Scott Seidman" wrote...
>> Has anyone noticed their Google search bar today??
>
> Mine looks fine. What's up?

The first "o" in googel is replaced by a heart. The search field box has
hearts in it, and some of the icons have been modified.

Scott

George Cleveland
February 13th, 2004, 05:25 PM
On 13 Feb 2004 17:23:17 GMT, Scott Seidman

:

>> "Scott Seidman" wrote...
>>> Has anyone noticed their Google search bar today??
>>
>> Mine looks fine. What's up?
>
>The first "o" in googel is replaced by a heart. The search field box has
>hearts in it, and some of the icons have been modified.
>

>Scott

Sounds like you have an admirer.

g.c.

Tim J.
February 13th, 2004, 05:25 PM
"Scott Seidman" wrote...
> "Tim J." wrote:
> >
> > "Scott Seidman" wrote...
> >> Has anyone noticed their Google search bar today??
> >
> > Mine looks fine. What's up?
>
> The first "o" in googel is replaced by a heart. The search field box has
> hearts in it, and some of the icons have been modified.

I didn't even notice that, but see it now. Google *loves* us!
--
TL,
Tim

Jeff Taylor
February 13th, 2004, 05:27 PM
"Scott Seidman" > wrote in message >
> The first "o" in googel is replaced by a heart. The search field box has
> hearts in it, and some of the icons have been modified.
>

> Scott

I have hearts too, I guess Google doesn't want you as their Valentine Tim...
:(

Later,
Jeff T.

Scott Seidman
February 13th, 2004, 05:31 PM
"Tim J." > wrote in
:

> "Scott Seidman" wrote...
>> "Tim J." wrote:
>> >
>> > "Scott Seidman" wrote...
>> >
>> > Mine looks fine. What's up?
>>
>> The first "o" in googel is replaced by a heart. The search field box
>> has hearts in it, and some of the icons have been modified.
>
> I didn't even notice that, but see it now. Google *loves* us!

Since I've started using them, they've been --changed--.

Scott

Osmo Jauhiainen
February 13th, 2004, 06:26 PM
"Scott Seidman" > wrote in message
. 1.17...
> "Tim J." > wrote in
> :
>

> > "Scott Seidman" wrote...
> >> Has anyone noticed their Google search bar today??
> >
> > Mine looks fine. What's up?
>
> The first "o" in googel is replaced by a heart. The search field box has
> hearts in it, and some of the icons have been modified.

I can't see it here! But we are a little bit ahead in time here in Finland.

OsmoJ

snakefiddler
February 13th, 2004, 08:47 PM
"Scott Seidman" > wrote in message
. 1.17...
> Has anyone noticed their Google search bar today??
>
> Scott

Mine looks normal- no hearts. I guess I don't have a valentine..... ;(

Snakefiddler- shu-up Forty ;)