PDA

View Full Version : FS2004 - One week to go

rb608
February 16th, 2004, 01:43 AM
Okay swappers, only five days to go. By now, you *should* be nearly
finished tying & tagging your flies. I know a lot of sets are already on
their way here; but I know there are a few who are pushing the schedule
envelope. So far, I surely can't complain about the timeliness; 23 sets are
here already. (Way to go!) I hit all of my P.O. boxes on Saturday, so I'm
up to date on receipts as of today. Those swappers who can relax are:
Ronald Ausman
Frank Church
Allen Epps
Richard Fortuna
Tim Johnson
Randy Kane
John Lindsey
Dave Martel
Larry Medina
Don Paradise
Dustin Rocksvold
Larry Schmitt
Rob Switzer
Svend Tang-Petersen
Lou Teletski
Hans van der Stroom
Chuck Vance
Tony Weall
Bob Weinberger
John Whiteley
Dale Wilkinson
Paul Williamson
....plus, one box from San Mateo, California. (I haven't opened them yet, so
I don't know who that one is from.)

Keep up the good work, folks; I'll keep you posted all week as the rest pour
in.
I've also updated the website to "green in" all of the above folk (finally
solved the ftp problem).

YOMAS,
Joe Fleischman
http://home.att.net/~fleischman/FS2004

Tim Carter
February 20th, 2004, 03:51 AM
I come begging to the group for a small extension. I have only a few flies
left to tie -- I should be able to get them in the mail on Sat.

Sorry for being a pain in the arse.

Chas Wade
February 21st, 2004, 07:38 AM
"rb608" > wrote:
>Okay swappers, only five days to go. By now, you *should* be nearly

I thought we had until the 28th. The flies are tied, I'll get them out
tomorrow for Monday delivery.

Sorry

Chas
remove fly fish to reply
http://home.comcast.net/~chas.wade/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
San Juan Pictures at:
http://home.comcast.net/~chasepike/wsb/index.html

rb608
February 21st, 2004, 03:32 PM
"Chas Wade" > wrote in message
> I thought we had until the 28th. The flies are tied, I'll get them out
> tomorrow for Monday delivery.

I'll be damned if I can remember. I've crashed my computer twice in the
last three months & I don't know what is original and what is recreated
anymore. (But I'm pretty sure it's always been the 20th. <g>) Don't fret;
you ain't gonna be the only one late.

Joe F.

Tim J.
February 21st, 2004, 09:33 PM
"rb608" wrote...
> "Chas Wade" wrote...
> > I thought we had until the 28th. The flies are tied, I'll get them out
> > tomorrow for Monday delivery.
>
> I'll be damned if I can remember. I've crashed my computer twice in the
> last three months & I don't know what is original and what is recreated
> anymore. (But I'm pretty sure it's always been the 20th. <g>) Don't fret;
> you ain't gonna be the only one late.

Damned newbies. I'll bet Frank wouldn't be this nice about it. ;-)
--
TL,
Tim

Chas Wade
February 22nd, 2004, 01:08 AM
"rb608" > wrote:

>I'll be damned if I can remember. I've crashed my computer twice in
>the
>last three months & I don't know what is original and what is recreated
>anymore. (But I'm pretty sure it's always been the 20th. <g>) Don't
>fret;
>you ain't gonna be the only one late.

I didn't mean to imply that it wasn't my mistake, I forgot my head
yesterday and couldn't see a dam thing all day.

The flies are in the mail. I sent self-stick stamps and a self stick
label so you won't have to lick these.

Chas

Chas
remove fly fish to reply
http://home.comcast.net/~chas.wade/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
San Juan Pictures at:
http://home.comcast.net/~chasepike/wsb/index.html

Frank Church
February 22nd, 2004, 09:48 PM
"Tim J." > wrote in

> Damned newbies. I'll bet Frank wouldn't be this nice about it. ;-)

....damn right Timmy, I run a tight ship! :)

Frank C
...but then again, Joe is a much nicer guy than me. :(

Wolfgang
February 22nd, 2004, 11:20 PM
"Chas Wade" > wrote in message

> ...I forgot my head yesterday and couldn't see a dam thing all day.

Hell, if you think THAT'S tough, try finding one in the back seat of a '64
Impala at a rest stop off of I-94 and spending the next thirty years trying
to figure out if it's the right one. :(

Wolfgang
who could tell stories.