PDA

View Full Version : Re: OT Blind Man's Bluff screening

slenon
February 17th, 2004, 02:16 AM
Thanks, Chief. I've read the book and have tremendous respect for the crews
and boats that performed these missions. I'll look forward to seeing this.

--
Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
Drowning flies to Darkstar

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/stevglo/index.html/slhomepage92kword.htm

Bob Patton
February 17th, 2004, 05:32 AM
"Dave LaCourse" > wrote in message
> For some of you that were there.
>
> http://www.nicholls.edu/news/2001/145.html
>
> This 2 hour documentary will be shown on the History Channel next Monday,
Feb
> 23, from 9 - 11 EST.
> Dave
>
> http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html

Thanks for the tip, Chief. I have the book, and it was as interesting for
what it didn't say as for what it did.
I don't think they talked to a single CT (if they did they didn't quote
him), because there wasn't a single mention of Chinatown. :-)
Bob

B J Conner
February 17th, 2004, 05:49 AM
Same subject same era - October Fury by Peter Huchthausen, Some
interesting looks inside Russian diesel boats.
"Dave LaCourse" > wrote in message
> For some of you that were there.
>
> http://www.nicholls.edu/news/2001/145.html
>
> This 2 hour documentary will be shown on the History Channel next Monday,
Feb
> 23, from 9 - 11 EST.
> Dave
>
> http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html

Dave LaCourse
February 17th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Bob Patton writes:

>I don't think they talked to a single CT (if they did they didn't quote
>him), because there wasn't a single mention of Chinatown. :-)

Ahhhh, yes. Chinatown. Home of the Prayboy Crub, Marco Poro Restaurant and
Japanese Pizza, Stork Crub and many other wonderful places. And the mamasans
and the girlsans. And, let us not forget the clap! I lost a friend's car in
Chinatown. Found it two days later, but she was none too happy about it. d;o)
Dave

http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html

slenon
February 17th, 2004, 03:33 PM