PDA

View Full Version : ISO Printer for Children's Fishing Charity

United Special Sportsmen Alliance
March 16th, 2004, 05:49 AM
The United Special Sportsmen Alliance (USSA) is an all-volunteer charity
organization dedicated to sending terminally ill, disabled and abused
youngsters on the hunting, fishing and outdoor adventures of a lifetime.

Last year, thanks to the generosity of our members, lodge owners and
outfitters across the country, we were able to place 300 children on dream
trips. Sadly, for many of our kids, these trips would turn out to be the
last they would be able to take before succumbing to their illnesses.

Currently, we are seeking a printing company to volunteer a print run of
5,000 or 10,000 of our newly-designed brochure, which we will be sending
out to prospective donors, sponsors and supporters in April.

With the help of volunteers found on Usenet, we have already located a
person to help us design our new web site (our thanks to Steve Huber at
OutdoorFrontiers.com), as well as a graphic designer to lay out the
brochure (thanks to Lazy Lizard Designs in Illinois) . The printing of
the brochure will make our 2004 campaign complete, and will help us attain
our goal of assisting 600 deserving children this year. We area 501(3)(c)
charity, so the printing donation would be tax-deductible.

The specs for the job are as follows:

- Size: 8.5" x 14", scored and quad folded w/perforated reply panel
- Printed 4/4, 10pt coated cover stock or other (as recommended by printer)
- Art supplied on CD in Illustrator or or Quark/Mac (printer's preference)

Please contact USSA president & founder Brigid O'Donoghue at (800)
518-8019 if you or someone you know can help us with this vital component
of our 2004 campaign. For more information on USSA, visit our temporary
web site at www.deerfood.com (click on the USSA link on the left of the
page), and look for our new web site, coming soon at www.ChildsWish.com.

P.S. - If you know of an ill, disabled or abused child who would like to
go on a free outdoor adventure, or if you'd like to become a USSA member
or trip donor, we welcome your calls and e-mails as well.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

Sincerely,
The USSA Team

--
USSA - Bringing Children Inner Peace Through the Great Outdoors. If you
know of a terminally ill or disabled child that would like to go on the