PDA

View Full Version : FS2004 - Le tying c'est fini, almost

rb608
February 22nd, 2004, 11:50 PM
Well, the Feb. 20 deadline has come & gone; and most everybody got it done
on time. Those arrivals not formally acknowledged previously are:

Doug Knight
William Claspy
Stan Gula
Gary Brown
Dan & Cindy Finn
Rudi Verberne

There are six scofflaws who have yet to grace my P.O. Box with their
handiwork. Even though most of you have emailed me your excuses and
assurances, it's nonetheless time to name names & point fingers.

flyguy
Paul Goodwin
Warren Findley
Chas Wade
Wayne Patton
Tim Carter

Unfortunately, we did have one swapper withdraw for good reason, so the
final number (assuming the last six come in) is an even three dozen.

I'd love to gush about how beautifully all of these flies are tied, but I
haven't opened the boxes yet (in the interest of not losing anything until
I'm ready to sort 'em). I'll gush in a later post.

So for this swap at least, it's now my turn to get busy. I'll get 'em
sorted, boxed, & mailed asap.
Don't forget to send those recipes to Stan!

YOMAS,
Joe Fleischman
http://home.att.net/~fleischman/FS2004

Tim J.
February 23rd, 2004, 12:16 AM
"rb608" wrote...
<snip>
> Unfortunately, we did have one swapper withdraw for good reason, so the
> final number (assuming the last six come in) is an even three dozen.

Maybe the extra set could go to Tim Soule's kids in Maine?
--
TL,
Tim

Wayne P
February 23rd, 2004, 12:25 PM
I mailed mine on Friday. Should be there Monday or Tuesday at latest. Went
Priority mail.

wayne