PDA

View Full Version : Deal of the day!

Mark W. Oots
February 24th, 2004, 12:10 AM
Went to the Southwest Chicago Fishing Boating and Outdoors Show (Lockport,
IL) yesterday. Was talking to Bill Sherer (guide from N Wisc -
www.wetieit.com). He had with him a rod he was using for seminars this
winter and was willing to part with it....I bought a 9', 4pc, St Croix Avid
for 125 bucks! It's officially "new", with full warranty, tube, etc. Now,
if this blasted ice would just melt (too messed up to ice fish, too hard to
fly fish)....

Mark

---

Big Dale
February 24th, 2004, 12:30 AM
Mark wrote:snip>.I bought a 9', 4pc, St Croix Avid
>for 125 bucks!

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy my Avid. Mine is the 4 piece 8.5 foot
Avid and it is my favorite 5 weight rod.

Big Dale