PDA

View Full Version : Charlie ping ping

Joe McIntosh
March 2nd, 2004, 01:23 PM
Don"t know what ping means but Charlie I cannot get thru you by e-mail. Fla
too far for me this spring. Probably Morgantown area weekend of March
26--and a little farther into western N.C. in April.
Between Kayaking, push ups in service, casting and lots of tennis my
shoulder is giving me great pain--am trying to find long straws to use with
manhattans. Did you see my roff post about D>U> auctions on Roff?
No one comments on my Roff posting so guess I will have to try one-liners--
Joe
Going to Hilton Head and Fla next week --will try my new marshmallow foam
fly on 6 weight--think the record alligator is 5 feet.

Charlie Choc
March 2nd, 2004, 01:33 PM
On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 13:23:49 GMT, "Joe McIntosh"
> wrote:

>Don"t know what ping means but Charlie I cannot get thru you by e-mail. Fla
>too far for me this spring. Probably Morgantown area weekend of March
>26--and a little farther into western N.C. in April.
>Between Kayaking, push ups in service, casting and lots of tennis my
>shoulder is giving me great pain--am trying to find long straws to use with
>manhattans. Did you see my roff post about D>U> auctions on Roff?
>No one comments on my Roff posting so guess I will have to try one-liners--
>Joe
>Going to Hilton Head and Fla next week --will try my new marshmallow foam
>fly on 6 weight--think the record alligator is 5 feet.

I saw your posts on roff, don't know why you can't get through on
email - all the spammers can. Did you try to just 'reply' to one I
sent? "Real" email is cchoc at bellsouth dot net
--
Charlie...