PDA

View Full Version : Cool weather fishing in Maine

MikeD
October 8th, 2003, 03:39 PM
I'm new to sal****er fishing (about a week into it) and can't get enough.
With the cooler and cold weather coming in, what opportunities do I still
have fishing from the beaches, rocks, piers, jetties, etc., since I don't
own a boat? Or am I outta luck 'til Spring?
Thanks in advance.

David H. Lipman
October 8th, 2003, 11:28 PM
Mike:

I do likewise in NJ. Have been for a number of years and live yards off the beach. The
latest I have fished from the surf is Dec 9.

Bluefish and Stripers !

Dave

"MikeD" > wrote in message ...
| I'm new to sal****er fishing (about a week into it) and can't get enough.
| With the cooler and cold weather coming in, what opportunities do I still
| have fishing from the beaches, rocks, piers, jetties, etc., since I don't
| own a boat? Or am I outta luck 'til Spring?
| Thanks in advance.

KURTNCARLENE
October 22nd, 2003, 09:50 AM
yep