PDA

View Full Version : advice about buying a rod

GRAIG
October 9th, 2003, 12:04 PM
over the last few months i have noticed that there seems to be more
and more t.v programmes about fishing. it has taken my fancy and was
wondering if someone could give me advice on what type of rod a
beginner like me should buy

David H. Lipman
October 9th, 2003, 09:59 PM
Graphite !

Dave

"GRAIG" > wrote in message
om...
| over the last few months i have noticed that there seems to be more
| and more t.v programmes about fishing. it has taken my fancy and was
| wondering if someone could give me advice on what type of rod a
| beginner like me should buy

Dark Knight
October 9th, 2003, 10:05 PM
Where do you intend to fish Graig? How do you intend to fish? For what
species do you intend to fish?

These are all fundamental questions to determine rod selection.

DK

om...