PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Partner - Miami

Mark Rosenbaum
October 9th, 2003, 02:11 PM
Anyone have any good, none sarcastic suggestions as to how or where I may
find some fishing partners for Dade, Monroe, Broward county in Florida. I
recently moved to Miami and am looking for some people to fish with. Sorry
about the "sarcastic" comment but sometimes individuals in these groups like
to waste time with nothing better to do than be bone heads.

Thanks,

Mark

Calif Bill
October 11th, 2003, 06:45 AM