PDA

View Full Version : ABU Garcia Serial Numbers no longer individual?

Don
April 24th, 2004, 02:37 AM
Hello, I recently purchased 3 ABU Garcia Ambassaduer reels at a local
auction. I've noticed that the serial numbers on two of the reels are
identical, and only the last digit is different on the third reel. I
have a 5500 SSC & 6500 SSC both numbered 130013 16. I also have a 5600
SSC3 numbered 130013 19.

Have they done away with individual numbers on these reels?

Thank you.

doS
April 26th, 2004, 06:14 PM
this is a real concern to you? moron!