PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in a fly swap?

catcherman.com
September 30th, 2003, 04:15 PM
If any of you are interested in getting involved in a fly swap program, I
have one that's starting up at the beginning of October. It will have fly
tiers from all over North America.

Check this link for more info:
http://www.catcherman.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/get_topic/f/29/t/000141

And, yes, these will all be "hand-tied." LOL

Louis Owen
October 1st, 2003, 03:53 AM
I 'm now to this so forgive my total ignorance. How many flies need be tied
to join the swap and how long do we have to tie them?

Lou
"catcherman.com" > wrote in message
> If any of you are interested in getting involved in a fly swap program, I
> have one that's starting up at the beginning of October. It will have fly
> tiers from all over North America.
>
> Check this link for more info:

http://www.catcherman.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/get_topic/f/29/t/000141

> And, yes, these will all be "hand-tied." LOL

catcherman.com
October 1st, 2003, 06:38 AM
"Louis Owen" > wrote in message
> I 'm now to this so forgive my total ignorance. How many flies need be
tied
> to join the swap and how long do we have to tie them?
>
> Lou

I'm new also, so the best person to ask would be Punkie at the link I gave.
I believe you would tie one for each person participating in the swap.

If you need help, you can ask here, there, or in the chat room on my site on
Thursday nights if you want live help.

- Catcherman

Louis Owen
October 1st, 2003, 01:47 PM