PDA

View Full Version : Re: FISHUSA

rb608
November 4th, 2003, 03:30 PM
"SCTUSA" <
>spam snipped<
>
> Hope to hear from you,
> Scott

Well Scott, I'd ordinarily let it pass without comment; but since you
insist - Go f*ck yourself, spammer.

HTH

Stan Gula
November 4th, 2003, 04:29 PM
"rb608" > wrote in message
> "SCTUSA" <
> >spam snipped<
> >
> > Hope to hear from you,
> > Scott
>
> Well Scott, I'd ordinarily let it pass without comment; but since you
> insist - Go f*ck yourself, spammer.
>
> HTH

He's worse than a spammer, he's a squatter. I can't register gula.com
because of damned squatters. I've even had f*ing squatters make offers to
buy gula.org from me so they could try to resell it.

--Stan (who never knew his name was marketable)

riverman
November 4th, 2003, 06:09 PM
"Stan Gula" > wrote in message
> "rb608" > wrote in message
> > "SCTUSA" <
> > >spam snipped<
> > >
> > > Hope to hear from you,
> > > Scott
> >
> > Well Scott, I'd ordinarily let it pass without comment; but since you
> > insist - Go f*ck yourself, spammer.
> >
> > HTH
>
> He's worse than a spammer, he's a squatter. I can't register gula.com
> because of damned squatters. I've even had f*ing squatters make offers to
> buy gula.org from me so they could try to resell it.
>
> --Stan (who never knew his name was marketable)

That girl on the cover of National Geographic with the intense blue eyes'
name was Gula. Maybe that got the market going?

--riverman
Maybe she's the squatter!

Stan Gula
November 4th, 2003, 06:41 PM
"riverman" > wrote in message
> That girl on the cover of National Geographic with the intense blue eyes'
> name was Gula. Maybe that got the market going?
>
> --riverman
> Maybe she's the squatter!

I was just reading that article yesterday... and her eyes are green (I would
say hazel). NG sent a 'best of' issue out as a subscription teaser. I
think Gula is a variant of her husband's name, Gul. I'm thinking the 'a'
might add a 'wife of' connotation in her name.

Tim J.
November 4th, 2003, 06:51 PM
"Stan Gula" > wrote in message
> "rb608" > wrote in message
> > "SCTUSA" <
> > >spam snipped<
> > >
> > > Hope to hear from you,
> > > Scott
> >
> > Well Scott, I'd ordinarily let it pass without comment; but since you
> > insist - Go f*ck yourself, spammer.
> >
> > HTH
>
> He's worse than a spammer, he's a squatter. I can't register gula.com
> because of damned squatters. I've even had f*ing squatters make offers to
> buy gula.org from me so they could try to resell it.
>
> --Stan (who never knew his name was marketable)

At least you ain't named "Johnson". Now THERE'S a *big* market.
--
TL,
Tim

Scott Seidman
November 4th, 2003, 07:15 PM
"Stan Gula" > wrote in
:

> "riverman" > wrote in message
>> That girl on the cover of National Geographic with the intense blue
>> eyes' name was Gula. Maybe that got the market going?
>>
>> --riverman
>> Maybe she's the squatter!
>
> I was just reading that article yesterday... and her eyes are green (I
> would say hazel). NG sent a 'best of' issue out as a subscription
> teaser. I think Gula is a variant of her husband's name, Gul. I'm
> thinking the 'a' might add a 'wife of' connotation in her name.

Interesting stuff. Her identity was confirmed through a thorough biometric
comparison of her iris patterns to the original photo.

Scott

Stan Gula
November 4th, 2003, 07:25 PM
"Tim J." > wrote in message

> At least you ain't named "Johnson". Now THERE'S a *big* market.
> --
> TL,
> Tim
> ------------------------
> http://css.sbcma.com/timj

Maybe you can sue those spammers who are always trying to sell me stuff so I
can have a bigger Johnson.

Tim J.
November 4th, 2003, 07:29 PM
"Stan Gula" wrote...
> "Tim J." wrote...
>
> > At least you ain't named "Johnson". Now THERE'S a *big* market.
>
> Maybe you can sue those spammers who are always trying to sell me stuff so I
> can have a bigger Johnson.

Yeah, I bet you didn't know when you were wishing for a bigger Johnson that I'd
be over for pizza. :)
--
TL,
Tim

riverman
November 5th, 2003, 07:08 AM
"Tim J." > wrote in message

> "Stan Gula" wrote...
> > "Tim J." wrote...
> >
> > > At least you ain't named "Johnson". Now THERE'S a *big* market.
> >
> > Maybe you can sue those spammers who are always trying to sell me stuff
so I
> > can have a bigger Johnson.
>
> Yeah, I bet you didn't know when you were wishing for a bigger Johnson
that I'd
> be over for pizza. :)

I DON"T WANT TO KNOW ANY MORE ABOUT THIS!!!

--riverman