PDA

View Full Version : Frank Church

Flyguy
November 7th, 2003, 05:33 PM
Just throwing a ping out to Frank...haven't seen a post from him since I got
back up and online. The bluegills and panfish must be in frenzy mode!
:)

Frank Church
November 10th, 2003, 03:43 PM
"Flyguy" > wrote in
:

> Just throwing a ping out to Frank...haven't seen a post from him since
> I got back up and online. The bluegills and panfish must be in frenzy
> mode!
>:)

Hey Flyguy, to tell the truth I been a tad busy, getting in a few
deliveries before cold and snow set in. Just got back from Florida this
morning, to well below freezing temps, but no snow. (yet)

--
Frank Church
Elkhart, Indiana

}<((((o> ~~~ }<((((o> ~~~ }<((((o>

Flyguy
November 12th, 2003, 01:26 PM
"Flyguy" > wrote in message
> Just throwing a ping out to Frank...haven't seen a post from him since I
got
> back up and online. The bluegills and panfish must be in frenzy mode!
> :)
>
> Geee Frank I am really sorry, I just wanted to see if you were alive! I
didn't mean to wake everyone on the board up and remind them of GFS2004.
Ok everyone ya all and go back to sleep till newyears day!
PS my alarm is set and I am starting to tie already!
flyguy
retire Canadian Airforce