PDA

View Full Version : Spey Fly Books

Hooked
November 8th, 2003, 07:39 AM
I've been trying to find all the information I can on tying Spey flies.
Anybody got a list of books that deal specifically with tying Spey/Dee
flies?

Peter Charles
November 9th, 2003, 02:46 AM
On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 07:39:58 GMT, "Hooked" > wrote:

>I've been trying to find all the information I can on tying Spey flies.
>Anybody got a list of books that deal specifically with tying Spey/Dee
>flies?

fairly new book, Spey Flies and Dee Flies by John Shewey, Frank Amato
Publications

Peter

turn mailhot into hotmail to reply

Visit The Streamer Page at http://www.mountaincable.net/~pcharles/streamers/index.html

Larry
November 9th, 2003, 05:10 AM
test

GuyT
November 11th, 2003, 01:55 AM
You might contact Mark Bachman (sp?) at the Fly Fishing Shop in Welches, OR
regarding Spey flies. I subscribe to their e-newsletter and they are
regularly sponsoring Spey fishing outings and events.
www.flyfishusa.com
Good luck,
Guy